Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post to China

Options
  • 20-05-2020 5:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13,662 ✭✭✭✭

I want to return a package to China.
    I've been waiting on An Post to resume service, but according to their website, China is not one of the countries they are currently delivering to.
    Are there any alternatives or does anyone know if An Post intends to resume to China soon?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭LeYouth

josip wrote: »
    I want to return a package to China.
    I've been waiting on An Post to resume service, but according to their website, China is not one of the countries they are currently delivering to.
    Are there any alternatives or does anyone know if An Post intends to resume to China soon?

Are you near the border? You could use the royal mail maybe?

If not I'd say get on to a international courier. I can't imagine how an Post would stop you from delivering to China. They'd just put the package on the plane surely

• Registered Users Posts: 13,662 ✭✭✭✭josip

LeYouth wrote: »

If not I'd say get on to a international courier. I can't imagine how an Post would stop you from delivering to China. They'd just put the package on the plane surely

Not near the border unfortunately.
    On the An Post Covid page, they don't list China in the questions at the bottom.
    https://www.anpost.com/Covid-19

Also https://www.anpost.com/Media-Centre/News/Suspension-of-mail-to-China

• Closed Accounts Posts: 965 ✭✭✭shaveAbullock

LeYouth wrote: »

I think that's the issue. One of the other postal services they handover the post to are not working. Post to China doesn't fly or ship direct.

Advertisement