Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

A/R/tist in the spotlight ReeReeG

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,754 ✭✭✭ReeReeG

skyblue46 wrote: »
    Very late to the party here.....thankfully :pac:

Despite the fact that I have a few teeth left I think you made the right choice in switching your affections to Swashbuckler as I have a huge interest in cycling...more than I have in running actually.

Not many questions left to ask, certainly running related.

You probably would've been better off staying away from this thread, few insults floating around and not from me I have to point out!

Have you ever had a mad hair colour? Anything radically different to now?
    Nope! I've never dyed my roots.. I did do the balayage thing for a while, which I'm going to guess you have no idea what that is! (It's the bottom half being a different colour to the top.. I had it a kind of copper colour.. My mother hated it) For some strange reason in college I got a perm :D an actual perm. Those treatments stink!!

Would you race in compression socks?
    No. They'd make my legs look even shorter :pac:

Can you ever foresee a situation where you might feign injury or illness to step off the course?
    Ha! I hope you don't think I would do this :D No. I'd give in and jog home if it was mentally tough (and have done that) but I'd like to think I'd never feign something I didn't have.

Have you run outside your permitted radius?
    Nope. I've gone close to the edge but never beyond it, as far as I'm aware anyway. There is no need to go beyond it, the 2km zone didn't last forever and the 5km radius gives plenty of options. I've seen plenty who seem to think differently on Strava unfortunately. I contemplated calling some out but in the end I just want a peaceful life :rolleyes:

What's the longest distance you'd consider doing as a TT?
    10k is as much as I could push for I reckon.

One of my brothers wants us to travel down south when allowed for our own family half marathon he's mapped out around his local roads :pac: The motivation to try beat maybe one of them might push me to do that distance!

Do you ever watch any soaps on TV?
    Not any more. I used to watch Eastenders a good bit, and Emmerdale the odd time but I couldn't tell you the last time I watched any soap. I do watch an awful lot of other sh*te though, so if you need any recommendations for so-bad-they're-good reality TV shows, just ask.

Does 00Negatives horrendous sweating....

A) make your skin crawl
    B) churn your stomach
    C) make your blood run cold
    D) make you shudder
    E) all of the above

:pac: Poor OONeg. I've never even met the chap but if it's as bad as he makes out then easily option E :)

Thanks for the questions S :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,582 ✭✭✭Swashbuckler

ReeReeG wrote:
    Poor OONeg. I've never even met the chap but if it's as bad as he makes out then easily option E

Been a great thread. Fair play. Plenty of abuse thrown around but in typical man fashion it's how we display affection. By slagging the crap out of each other. What I've taken away from this is I'm the biggest catch of the three...

What I've taken away from this is I'm the biggest catch of the three...

Nothing wrong with your confidence anyway!

Ok I think it's time to end this thread :) It was fun and interesting and a tad off the wall at times ;) Thanks for asking me to do it, Applegirl!!

I'll be setting up a new one when I source the next victim, sorry, candidate :)

Thanks for all the questions, hope it kept people entertained a little bit at least. Stay safe y'all.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭Huzzah!

Enjoyed this a lot. Thanks for taking the time, V.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,338 ✭✭✭eyrie

ReeReeG wrote: »
    Ok I think it's time to end this thread :) It was fun and interesting and a tad off the wall at times ;) Thanks for asking me to do it, Applegirl!!

I'll be setting up a new one when I source the next victim, sorry, candidate :)

Thanks for all the questions, hope it kept people entertained a little bit at least. Stay safe y'all.
    Ahh now it hasn't been a full week! I finally get a chance to read it this eve and was plotting my questions all the way through only to get to this! It's been thoroughly enjoyable reading though, great thread - fair play :P

Advertisement