Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adidas website - 30% off with this code.

Options
  • 16-05-2020 12:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,198 ✭✭✭

30% off with code 'SHOP30' at checkout – including an additional 30% off on already discounted products.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭Redo91

Was about to throw this up. Got a pair of Stan Smith Recons down from €150 to €105 with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,070 ✭✭✭techdiver

OmegaGene wrote: »
    Anyone tried signing up for Membership to get 15% and then adding the 30% ?
    Might work

I wasn't able to enter 2 codes.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭thebiglad

Did anybody make an order - have you received anything yet and if so delivered by which company.

Initially they dispatched the order with DHL in Germany.

I have an order left Germany apparently last Thursday and it says handed over to An Post but they do not supply an An Post tracking number - no obvious way to contact DHL for this.

Received orders from An Post daily this week but Adidas parcel, still no sign.

Just wondering how others got on.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

thebiglad wrote: »
    Did anybody make an order - have you received anything yet and if so delivered by which company.

I have an order left Germany apparently last Thursday and it says handed over to An Post but they do not supply an An Post tracking number - no obvious way to contact DHL for this.

Yup, ordered stuff last week and it arrived yesterday. Delivered by An Post. Had a DHL label on it but that is quite common I find as DHL in Germany does a bit of contract work for Deutsche Post (as far as im aware anyway).

• Registered Users Posts: 559 ✭✭✭Buddy97mm

Code seems to be expired now I think?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,227 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Exact same circumstances here, yeah. Not arrived as of right now.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭andrew1977

Yeah I got an order off them last week during the previous sale they had on.
    Arrived in 7 days or so if I remember correctly, DHL post send it ( via the german post office ) , and I checked An post website every few days with the DHL tracking number provided, once you package reaches Ireland it shows up on the An post website as " package received " by Anpost, in fairness to An post, it arrived to my door next day.

Great, thanks everyone for replies.

I guess as its still on DHL reference I'll be waiting a short while yet.

I'll just keep an eye on the tracking I have been given.

I too have found An Post to be excellent with delivery times for me during the 'lockdown', even delivering on a Sunday last week.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,070 ✭✭✭techdiver

DHL are crap. Once An Post receive the package it will arrive promptly.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,159 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

Buddy97mm wrote: »
    Code seems to be expired now I think?

If you’re signed up with them, look at something on their site and leave. They’ll often/usually send a code ‘still want those...’

I used the 30% last week and got a 15% web/20% app code email yesterday after looking at a pair of runners

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,635 ✭✭✭shmeee

My order was delivered by An Post on day 8th after ordering. Got a knock on the door and An Post left the box there for me.

Off Adidas, I go an email saying order is on it's way and 6 days letter an email saying it was delivered so that's the timeframe I encountered from checking back over emails.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭Redo91

Exact same here. I got an email from DHL saying it shipped last Tuesday and a link for tracking with an Post but when I click on the an Post link it hasn’t updated. Neither has DHL tracking since last Tuesday.

Edit: Just checked again out of curiosity and it is now in the sorting office in Dublin. I’m in Galway so will hopefully have it by Friday.

So I guess its averaging at 1 week from dispatch - hopefully An Post have tracking tomorrow or at latest Friday and then it'll not be long with An Post.

Thanks everyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Plantmaster

Same as others here , had an 8 day wait for delivery by DHL. All went smooth.

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Newcastlewest

I have received my package yesterday. Adidas has sent wrong item.. ordered Adidas trekker size 10. Received Adidas Stan smith size 3. :))

• Registered Users Posts: 24,553 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

I got an apology email from Adidas recently on account of the delivery taking too long. I was a bit surprised because it hadnt taken any longer than I'd expected- have to check but I think it was 10-12 days. Offered me a code for 30% off my next order.

Said I'd leave using it til closer to the end of the timeframe cos nothing I wanted. Then the 30% sale happens a week later. Typical:)

Nice touch from them though

• Registered Users Posts: 10,227 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Received today, no notice, checked DHL yesterday evening.

Maybe I shouldn't have went for all black items with this weather :)

Tracking activated today with An Post so I guess will be delivered tomorrow - that will be 1 week exactly since it was last tracked by DHL in Germany and 10 days from Adidas dispatch.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭MarcusP12

Tracking activated today with An Post so I guess will be delivered tomorrow - that will be 1 week exactly since it was last tracked by DHL in Germany and 10 days from Adidas dispatch.

Good to know....I've a dispatch that's a week or so old and last tracking from DHL on Monday so probably a bit too soon to be getting anxious!

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭thegreatescape

"Promo code not recognised. Please check and try again." Offer must be over.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭Del Griffith

Not working here, expired

Per HUKD instructions on how to generate a 25% off voucher - you might want to try, may generate spam however.

https://www.hotukdeals.com/vouchers/extra-25-off-orders-at-adidas-including-items-in-the-up-to-50-off-outlet-3467301

I know this is Adidas discussion but Nike.com have 30% off until 11pm tonight - didn't think it was as good for price or selection as the Adidas sale but thats just my taste.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Flynnsey

Not working here, expired

Code: app25 just worked for me for a 25% discount

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,204 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Flynnsey wrote: »

Not working. Do you have to do it through the app

Edit: worked on the app.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,159 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

Just to add to the examples.

23 May - bought on website
    27 May - item leaves Germany (on DHL tracker)
    The an post tracker bit never works
    30 May - item arrived

So not a slow turnaround but not having any info for 4 days. First time using their site so I’ll know next time (which is already happening :) )

• Registered Users Posts: 10,688 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

Flynnsey wrote: »

Thanks for that - installed the app and it worked for me, got €20 off a pair of boots

• Registered Users Posts: 944 ✭✭✭Only

Guys, did everyone get the 30% discpunt off of already reduced items ... just looked at my bill properly and discount didnt come iff the sale items.

Only wrote: »
    Guys, did everyone get the 30% discpunt off of already reduced items ... just looked at my bill properly and discount didnt come iff the sale items.

I got the 30% discount on already reduced items - the individual prices and the total was presented to me before check out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 944 ✭✭✭Only

I got the 30% discount on already reduced items - the individual prices and the total was presented to me before check out.

Thanks! Might give them a call and see if they can do anything about it.

Advertisement