Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Triple home gym issues?

Options
  • 15-05-2020 1:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭

Has anybody purchased a triple gym from an Irish website? Purchased one few days ago and delivered today. Really disappointed with it. Poor quality and no instructions on how to assemble.

If anyone has bought one, how did they find it and how did you assemble it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭chuck eastwood

Danye wrote: »
    Has anybody purchased a triple gym from an Irish website? Purchased one few days ago and delivered today. Really disappointed with it. Poor quality and no instructions on how to assemble.

If anyone has bought one, how did they find it and how did you assemble it?
    How can you be disappointed with it if you haven't even put it together yet. Can you post a link to the page where you bought it. Have you asked the seller for instructions

• Registered Users Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭Danye

How can you be disappointed with it if you haven't even put it together yet. Can you post a link to the page where you bought it. Have you asked the seller for instructions

Because there’s no instructions it’s poor quality that’s how!

I’ve asked seller for instructions awaiting a reply.

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭chuck eastwood

Danye wrote: »
    Because there’s no instructions it’s poor quality that’s how!

I’ve asked seller for instructions awaiting a reply.
    The reasonI adked for a link to the item is because a mate buys and sells that type of gear but you seem to have it under control yourself. Leave it with you so

The reasonI adked for a link to the item is because a mate buys and sells that type of gear but you seem to have it under control yourself. Leave it with you so

Thanks for that. The reason why I didn’t link the website is because as I said I’ve contacted the company and I’m awaiting their reply. It’s only fair I give them an opportunity to reply. Maybe it’s a genuine error and they themselves were caught out by it. I don’t want to link the site and imply that they’re a bad company etc.

But I am still wondering if anybody has had a similar issue - and if that is the case - feel free to let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,381 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Is this it? 2nd video is newer

• Advertisement

rubadub wrote: »
    Is this it? 2nd video is newer

It’s not a “Shamrock Triple Gym” as such. It seems to be a generic type. To be fair the company have sent on forgotten instructions. I’ll assemble when back home and make a final judgement on it then.

Advertisement