Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

22.5 kg kettle bell delivered ?

Options
  • 14-05-2020 10:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭

I'm looking for someone that'll deliver a 22.5 kg kettlebell to cork city centre? Will pay.

Could make do with 25 kg kettlebell.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,585 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

Would probably help if you said where you needed it delivered from.

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭Tara4

Would probably help if you said where you needed it delivered from.

Thanks alf. What I should have said is that I want to purchase a kettlebell and have it delivered to cork city.

Sorry for the confusion.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,585 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

Shouldn't be an problem getting delivery to Cork with any supplier.

A few of the sites I looked at there are out if stock but I only looked at a couple. Have a Google and you'll possibky find some thing

• Registered Users Posts: 862 ✭✭✭Busman Paddy Lasty

Got a 16kg Kettlebell delivered from Decathlon.ie
    Call the 089 number on their homepage to see what stock they have. Only 4kg kettles are showing online but they have other stock. Next day delivery in Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭SmallTeapot

I'm in the market for a 14kg competition kettlebell for 'doubles'. I bought a 12kg/14kg/16kg at the start of lockdown from D8 but they don't seem to be restocking until August! (also would like a 18kg at some stage, but the 14 is my main priority now). Anyone know of anywhere selling for delivery to Munster?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39,192 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

Tara4 wrote: »
    I'm looking for someone that'll deliver a 22.5 kg kettlebell to cork city centre? Will pay.

Could make do with 25 kg kettlebell.

22.5kg is an odd size, as it 25kg.

Probably looking at 20kg or 24kg, or less common 22kg.
    Might help when searching
    I'm in the market for a 14kg competition kettlebell for 'doubles'. I bought a 12kg/14kg/16kg at the start of lockdown from D8 but they don't seem to be restocking until August! (also would like a 18kg at some stage, but the 14 is my main priority now). Anyone know of anywhere selling for delivery to Munster?

If I was going to double any of those weights, I'd go with the 16 first. TO leave room to grow
    But I'd also be more inclined to go for a 18kg before either.

But obvuously, do what suits you own program.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭SmallTeapot

Mellor wrote: »
    If I was going to double any of those weights, I'd go with the 16 first. TO leave room to grow
    But I'd also be more inclined to go for a 18kg before either.

But obvuously, do what suits you own program.

I have a workout for 14kg doubles and have been doing it on a routine basis since the lockdown (for example: doubles swings-> doubles cleans-> doubles squats->see-saw presses - then the respective number of renegade rows for each set; from 1->5/6/7->1). I only own one 14kg and borrowed the other from my club. I'll probably have to return it soon, so wanted a second one for myself as a contingency measure :p I have been kettle-belling almost 4 years in a club :pac:

I'm seeking the 18kg for heavy swings during Tabata sessions - but it's not essential tbh, just for HIIT.

If anyone comes across a 14kg competition kettlebell online for delivery, do let me know. I found BlkBox in Belfast but they don't stock 14's (their bells go up in increments of 4kg - all their weights are OOS anyhow).

• Registered Users Posts: 39,192 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

I have a workout for 14kg doubles and have been doing it on a routine basis since the lockdown (for example: doubles swings-> doubles cleans-> doubles squats->see-saw presses - then the respective number of renegade rows for each set; from 1->5/6/7->1).

I get what you mean. I’d just get the weight for the next level, not where I am now.
    I’ll need to move up a weight soon. 28 is never available, but think 32 is betting in long run

Advertisement