Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PEEHS goes to the Pictures: Part 2 - The Reveal!

Options
12346»

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Batteries Not Included

I wasn't doubting you. I was kicking myself. I wasn't a million miles off. Same stars, same era, same sorta story.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

Well done Declan and Quickbeam.
    Thanks for that Nitwit.
    I am coming to the conclusion that systems never seem to work in peehs. It's just too hard to predict.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,691 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

quickbeam wrote: »
    Thanks EN - when's the next one??

Now that Picture PEEHS has taken off (go play Shane's video game one everyone!), I'm going to try something else ;)

I'll probably wait for the big werewolf to finish though

• Registered Users Posts: 2,711 ✭✭✭Sawduck

Congrats Declan and Homer, this was a great game thanks for doing it EN

I am coming to the conclusion that systems never seem to work in peehs. It's just too hard to predict.

Honestly, I'm glad I'm not playing these half the time, they're so infuriating :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,771 ✭✭✭Mark Hamill

512845.jpg

I don't understand how to win this game, but at least I didn't come last again :pac:.
    Thanks for running it, look forward to the next one :D

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Congrats on the win Declan! And Homer!

Great reveal EN - the last few saved me from the bottom half of the table (its so f**king hard to play this game when you know the majority - I'd say it's almost better if you only know 1 or 2 and don't really have the option of second guessing yourself)... Not too bad a position on the 2-Part Scoreboard either.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,043 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

quickbeam wrote:
    I coulda sworn to that one.

Well the good news is that no one else picked it.

The bad news is... it was a wrong answer :pac:

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Now that Picture PEEHS has taken off (go play Shane's video game one everyone!), I'm going to try something else ;)

I'll probably wait for the big werewolf to finish though

Sorry Shane. It looks awesome, but I've never played a video game in my life so can't play that one. I wouldn't even know where to start in answering them.

Well done Declan and Quickbeam.
    Thanks for that Nitwit.

It helps when you only know one or two in each round and are therefore limited with the options you have to go with! :pac:

I'm generally a lot better on music than I am on movies; when the Album Covers PEEHS games were done a while back (another Electric Nitwit presentation) I knew a lot more of the possible answers, but that just made it a lot tougher to pick which one to go for and also made scoring Sheep answers a lot more frustrating. Whereas here I couldn't afford to try and be clever about it; it was either pick what I know or make a bad guess and almost guarantee last place!!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,043 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Thanks for that EN. Solidly midtable with no incorrects, I'll take that :D

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

I do have an idea for a Picture Peehs, but its probably gonna have to wait until after LeVar-ovision is done.

Standard plug for any newbies - if you like these games then follow this thread to be notified when new ones start :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

I think i'll do another 'say what you see' sheep.

will add new rule of single word answers only. (will discard all but first word if people submit multi words.)

Thanks EN for the game. very enjoyable series.

congrats to the winners and spooners.

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    My tactic of going for movies I like is a crappy one for peehs it seems.
    Note to self: pick the hot guy also crappy tactic

I'm learning at least :)
    note to self: pick a movie you hated also terrible tactic

:pac: :pac:

Good to know :p

BuileBeag's tactics of asking Google to pick random numbers didn't do too well either :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,456 ✭✭✭Niska

Thanks for running it EN.

And well done to the winners.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭Declan A Walsh

Just caught up with this thread. I can't believe I actually won something! Actually, I was kicking myself over a few that I thought more people would get so did not choose them, such as that Clint Eastwood film! So, I'm doubly surprised!

Well done to Homer for being overall winner and thanks to Electric Nitwit for such a great competitions (Parts 1 and 2).

• Registered Users Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭Declan A Walsh

Congrats to Conor222, too, for his win in Part 1 and being joint second place overall! Also, congrats to Sawduck for joint second place overall and ShaneU and Martin101 for joint third place overall!

EDIT: I managed to come fourth overall despite being second last in Part 1! Part 2 had a lot of high scorers!

Missed the reveal.

Google Home did me dirty!!!!

Thanks EN.

Combined winner is Homer eh? An extra kick in the teeth!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,822 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

quickbeam wrote: »
    Sorry Shane. It looks awesome, but I've never played a video game in my life so can't play that one. I wouldn't even know where to start in answering them.
    Only one person has got them all right so far, could be the highest scoring PEEHS of all time! :D

• Advertisement

Combined winner is Homer eh? An extra kick in the teeth!!!!!!!

:cool:

source.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

Ooooo working in xtra-vision paid during the college years finally pays off. I thought Vanilla Sky, would be a similar score to Candyman but who knew

• Registered Users Posts: 16,088 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

thanks EN for running. Well done Declan.

Some surprising answers.

last action hero and candyman (i've never looked in a mirror and said it x 3, it scares me :o) . there must be a chunk of us around the same age.

and alot still miss firefly!

Advertisement