Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Driver Heads only

Options
  • 12-05-2020 4:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭

Looking to upgrade my driver and i am happy with my current shaft. Is there anywhere that just sells new driver heads. Im looking for a Taylormade Sim. I seen a few on ebay just wanted to see is there any other places doing them.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,675 ✭✭✭ronnie3585

Call Golfstyle in Galway, Declan will look after you.

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭kod12

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭RoadRunner

kod12 wrote: »
    Looking to upgrade my driver and i am happy with my current shaft. Is there anywhere that just sells new driver heads. Im looking for a Taylormade Sim. I seen a few on ebay just wanted to see is there any other places doing them.

Similar boat. I planned to keep the shaft I use for a long time. I bought whole club head/shaft on ebay barely used and as soon as I know the new driver works for me I plan to sell old driver with the new shaft. Haven't been able to hit the new club since I got it at the start of lockdown. It makes a savage "whoosh" noise when you swing it though :o

Advertisement