Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Date night suggestions in Covid 19

Options
  • 12-05-2020 12:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭

Hi, my wedding anniversary is next week and myself and husband want to mark it by doing something just the two of us, within the restrictions. We live in Dublin and could do something by day or night, but probably daytime as we have a childminder anyway, I'm thinking some sort of takeaway meal and drink option like a picnic. We have letters from work for travel so could be outside the 5km zone as we are most days with work anyway. Any creative ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭WashYourHands

"We have letters from work for travel so could be outside the 5km zone as we are most days with work anyway"

You nearly got me! Good trolling.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,514 ✭✭✭bee06

Stating the obvious here but if you want to stay within the restrictions then you can’t “use” your letters to travel outside 5km for something other than work.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,167 ✭✭✭Fr_Dougal

You could recreate that scene from Ghost with Patrick Swayze and Demi Moore, but instead of pottery clay you could make banana bread.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭Roger Mellie Man on the Telly

Buy steak (Irish beef), cheese (French) & chips (Belgian) and cook up a feast. There's an oversupply of these foodstuffs due to Covid.

Advertisement