Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home Treadmill

Options
  • 11-05-2020 10:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Hi. Looking to buy treadmill, budget to get to 800 Euro. Any suggestions on make or model or sellers appreciated.. thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭whatever76

From my recent research you be hard to find a decent new treadmill in that price bracket as I am been looking myself - check out Elverys currently on their offerings - just used this as a guide ( limited stock currently though)

https://www.elverys.ie/elverys/en/Elverys/Fitness/HomeGymEquipment/Treadmills/c/176

Nordic track seem to be the best make out there - again that's just my research ; I have not purchased or used one before.

I cant afford treadmill currently so looking at Cross trainers instead as more in that price range

Advertisement