Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lunatic has dozens of rambling videos threatening the authorities

Options
  • 10-05-2020 5:50pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 315 ✭✭

He seems to have a chip on his shoulder against Irish society in general. He blames nepotism, immigrants and discrimination against the working class for his dire life situation. Reminds me of guys like Alek Minassian, Elliot Rodger and Dylan Roof. When exactly should we should start keeping tabs on people like this? After they commit the atrocity that they have been threatening?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdB-qN4I6GQ

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34,061 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

I watched 10 seconds. Enough to say man is not right in the head.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭Loozer

Alek Minassian, Elliot Rodger and Dylan Roof

Who?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭Cupatae

What am i even watching... it went from Loyalists hunting nationalists..while in an alliance with the knights templar.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 315 ✭✭coinop

Loozer wrote: »
    Alek Minassian, Elliot Rodger and Dylan Roof

Who?

Mass murderers from the alt-right school of thought who showed plenty of warning signs before going on their killing sprees. But you could have googled that quicker than it took to type out your clichéd zinger.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,956 ✭✭✭Hangdogroad

Does this eejit have a following?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

Is he on crack or craic

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

Good opportunity for tin foil bingo/drinking game.
    Key words are 5g, elites, main stream media, Sheeple, chemtrails, agenda 21, plandemic, Bill Gates population control, adrenochrome, false flags

• Registered Users Posts: 33,780 ✭✭✭✭listermint

Ipso wrote: »
    Good opportunity for tin foil bingo/drinking game.
    Key words are 5g, elites, main stream media, Sheeple, chemtrails, agenda 21, plandemic, Bill Gates population control, adrenochrome, false flags

Your forgot white hats.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Why did you post this in AH OP, now this guy will only get even more views and followers.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

biko wrote: »
    Why did you post this in AH OP, now this guy will only get even more views and followers.

We need a mod to do the right thing.....

• Advertisement

biko wrote: »

"Ignore the problem and it will go away". You're a genius. Your talents are wasted working in Aldi.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,985 ✭✭✭pgj2015

id say the authorities are shaking in their shoes lol what a loser.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

coinop wrote: »
    "Ignore the problem and it will go away". You're a genius. Your talents are wasted working in Aldi.
    How did you know I'm a cashier in Aldi? Are you the guy that bought all the tinfoil yesterday?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,846 ✭✭✭✭Rothko

Posting about him on here will only give him publicity, which he doesn't deserve.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,932 ✭✭✭Conall Cernach

I watched 10 seconds. Enough to say man is not right in the head.
    I got a bit of a Travis Bickle vibe off him in those 10 seconds.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,298 ✭✭✭✭branie2

He calls the guards useless, and they are from it!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,355 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

Says 572 subscribers, but how many of those actively follow him is anyone's guess.

Who are the people who are after him or trying to hack him?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

To mix an old metaphor, a video blog never refuses stupid.

Clearly in mental difficulty, paranoia, anger etc. Please don't give this sort of thing oxygen, any kind of push-back could risk a danger of self harm or reckless behaviour.

It gets scarier the more you watch.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,985 ✭✭✭pgj2015

It gets scarier the more you watch.

Then don't watch it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,971 ✭✭✭Lucy8080

If he does, can we number the O.P. as one? .

Looks like this danger to society is finally gaining media attention, thankfully.

https://twitter.com/newsworthy_ie/status/1255801245505400833

• Registered Users Posts: 12,398 ✭✭✭✭mariaalice

He seems to have a chip on his shoulder against Irish society in general. He blames nepotism, immigrants and discrimination against the working class for his dire life situation. Reminds me of guys like Alek Minassian, Elliot Rodger and Dylan Roof. When exactly should we should start keeping tabs on people like this? After they commit the atrocity that they have been threatening?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdB-qN4I6GQ

Sound like half the people on the Current affair IMHO forum. The other half are sound.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,956 ✭✭✭Hangdogroad

He's never heard of Phillo?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,303 ✭✭✭Hoop66

To echo some other posters: please don't click on his video. It counts as a view even if you're pointing and laughing.

Same for GO'D and all the rest of these clowns, they live on clicks. Starve them.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,398 ✭✭✭✭mariaalice

Where is the line drawn though that is a good question?

Rambley and nasty posts supporting a certain political party combined with garbled statistics, projecting bizarre fantasies on to various politicians they have never met and haven't a clue about.

That should be taken as par for the course? its only if they add 5G or whatever then they are a problem?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭Charlie19

How do you come across this **** on YouTube, my feed has generally got football and music videos.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,069 ✭✭✭✭fryup

probably lives in a bedsit staring at 4 walls all day

• Registered Users Posts: 13,440 ✭✭✭✭Danzy

Your Lordship's talents are wasted posting like this.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

If you dont know who Phillo is...

...then you're defo not Irish!!

Advertisement