Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Boardsie's own (or family/friends) cars for sale

Options
1121314151618»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 809 ✭✭✭Skyrimaddict

My own car has been sold to a Boardsie, best of luck on the world to the new Owner, and a great new business connection!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭hoodie6029

Brilliant! This thread was dead for a long time. Great to see a bit of activity on it again.

Cui bono?

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭Smouse156

My Mercedes Benz Prem Plus GLE Coupe:

https://www.carsireland.ie/3571200

Offered 37k trade in (possibly dealer will go up a little) willing to accept 40k private. Dealer will list for 47k+.

No other GLE coupes for sale 2016-2019, dealer sold a 2016 for 43k last week in full paddy spec. Rest of the cars are SUVs, GLE250d with poor (paddy) spec.

Leixlip area

• Registered Users Posts: 3,476 ✭✭✭Buddy Bubs

Will have my mothers 2009 Micra up for sale on Wednesday after it hopefully passes NCT if anyone knows anyone interested in that type of car. As basic a car as you can get but reliable cheap motoring. 6 months tax with it .

Offers welcome!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭Oops!

All those Mondeo's sit like that, they are a low slung car... Good comfortable car, pity they are not sold anymore.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,691 ✭✭✭CR 7

https://www.donedeal.ie/cars-for-sale/ford-fiesta-2017-st-3/36144399

I've put my Mk7 Fiesta ST3 up on Donedeal, it's probably overpriced, but I'm really struggling to find anything else for sale that stands out to me, so I don't want to let it go quickly and cheaply and be stuck with nothing. Only that I've had it over 4 years now and never kept any car this long I probably wouldn't be selling it, wouldn't mind something different for a bit of a change. Any advice/input on the ad is welcome!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,002 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

Selling my F11 525d Touring MSport

Milage is high at 243k km but it’s been babied by me since I imported it in 2017 and I’ve a folder of reciepts showing everything done to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,161 ✭✭✭Paul Kiernan

Anyone fancy making the jump to a full EV? Practically free motoring!

https://www.donedeal.ie/cars-for-sale/renault-fluence-ze-dynamique-ev-2012/35986745

With a range of 100km in summer and less in winter this is really suited to being the second car in a two car household but ideal for school run, shopping, commuting, etc. and even better if you've free charging at work!

Very clean car, low mileage and long NCT.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭hoodie6029

Cui bono?

https://www.donedeal.ie/cars-for-sale/ford-fiesta-2017-st3/36144399

Dropped the price a bit and will do a deal for anyone on here that's interested. Decided it's time to move on to something a bit more interesting!

• Advertisement

Haven't had much genuine interest yet, might end up having to keep it. Is the market slowing a bit or is it just the time of year I wonder?

Seems to be a bit of a mixture on Donedeal recently, some cars I was following went very quickly, some similarly priced/specced sitting there a good while.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,665 ✭✭✭Clo-Clo

Lots of the garages don't want to trade in cars, the UK market is open for them and they are more interested in bringing over imports and turning around quickly is what I have found on my travels.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,739 ✭✭✭djan

I'd say it's the time of year coupled with it being quite a niche car. Once the weather gets a bit warmer and people are out driving more on trips and for fun it could pick up interest. Obviously its got different suspension and other bits but many that would be inclined to buy an ST will just remap a 120bhp standard and slap some bodykit on it for half the costs.

• Registered Users Posts: 969 ✭✭✭GavPJ

I've put this in the bangernomic thread too. :-)

Not sure if anyone is interested but after the weekend I'll have a 2007 Jaguar X Type diesel

up for bangernomics money. I'll be sticking it on donedeal for around the €2,000 mark.

3 owners from new. The first owner was Joe Dolan's manager believe it or not. 3rd

owner is my Dad. Going for NCT Friday morning so it will have the full year. Taxed until

the end of next month. The stack of paperwork that is with this car is unreal. My Dad

is the type of person that when he changes a bulb he enters it into his own service record

log. Black in colour and absolutely immaculate. Dad put a tow bar on it but only ever towed

a small single axle trailer. Clutch and flywheel (DMF) has been done. I "think" it has around

270,000kms on it. He bought a new car. I'm collecting it this evening to drive for a few days

before the test on Friday. I really am not looking forward to have to deal with time wasters

on donedeal/adverts.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,560 ✭✭✭Bogwoppit

Wife’s car up for sale, any critique on the ad appreciated.

https://www.donedeal.ie/view/36316732

151 Skoda Octavia Estate Greenline

• Registered Users Posts: 1,739 ✭✭✭djan

Looks good with all the main areas covered by photos. If nitpicking, maybe change orientation of NCT/Tax disc photo and would be great to mention service history (if provided) and any recent main items being done such as brakes, timing belts etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭sullzz

Throwing this up here, don’t particularly want to advertise it on Facebook or DoneDeal.

Details are;

2015 BMW 420d

Manual

181,000kms , will increase as driven daily.

NCT 06/25

Tax 06/24

19” Alloys

Full red leather interior

Dummy DPF

Upgraded exhaust, (not loud)

Stage 1 map

Vland Rear LED lights.

Some body add ons, side skirts, spoiler, m4 mirrors, front lip.

Eexcellent condition

2 previous owners

€15,950

• Registered Users Posts: 8,100 ✭✭✭dinneenp

Hi,

I'm selling my beloved 2015 Mazda 6 2.0L PETROL. €10,999

109k miles, manual gearbox, regular services, next NCT not until May 2025

Brand new tyres & full valet so in excellent condition. I'm in Galway

https://www.donedeal.ie/cars-for-sale/mazda-6-2-0-l-petrol-skyactive-2015/36527757

• Registered Users Posts: 8,100 ✭✭✭dinneenp

Posting here as the 'genera' thread is dead. When selling is it highly recommended to post in Donedeal and Carzone (presuming that's the largest car selling dedicated site)? Thanks in advance.

• Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭Luna84

Yes, I have sold many cars on DoneDeal and never once was I contacted by a scammer. I decided to list a car on Facebook Marketplace since it's free and I have been contacted by a load of scammers and not one real buyer. I know it's a scammer straight away and I lead them on. I even told one my email address was mrbigknob@gmail.com for PayPal and he never copped on. And he told me he forwarded money to my account but there was issues and he said he had to send me money and would I be honest enough to repay him. In the end he gave me his real PayPal email address hoping I would send €800 to him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36 40wattbulb

Hi Guys

Selling my A3 at a low price as it may need a bit of fixing up…Mention Boards.ie and I will give you a good deal

https://www.donedeal.ie/cars-for-sale/audi-a3-2009/36751393

Advertisement