Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Viral dancing videos

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,597 ✭✭✭dan1895

God forbid someone try to bring a bit of joy into their life at an awfully stressful time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,365 ✭✭✭Alrigghtythen

dan1895 wrote: »
    God forbid someone try to bring a bit of joy into their life at an awfully stressful time.

Who's life are they bringing joy to?

Imagine being so poisioned by internet,

That you start a take-down thread on tik-tok dances

at a time when they are supposed to be overworked.

I thought the hospitals were supposed to be practically empty at the moment?

I thought the hospitals were supposed to be practically empty at the moment?

Yes. They suddenly got very efficient. Lots of room for dancing about.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,358 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

Yes. They suddenly got very efficient. Lots of room for dancing about.

It's all a scam! 5G!! Chemtrails!!!1!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,545 ✭✭✭Topgear on Dave

Some speculation this evening that dancing tik tok videos may have been here back as far as December.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

Their own.

What a pathetic thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,354 ✭✭✭Quantum Erasure

did you see the American Irish-dancer that was accused of 'cultural appropriation' ... would you be well?

Their own.

What a pathetic thread.

It's a waste of public funds. We recruit extra nurses and doctors and give them a extra covid payment to send them in to empty hospitals to practice dances.

Also are they reusing the masks they are wearing. There is a shortage.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭pinkyeye

The OP is getting a hard time here imo. I work in the healthcare sector and this carry on would not be tolerated where I work, it's not appropriate or sensible.

And the hospitals are not under huge stress, if anything they're having it a lot easier than usual.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭pinkyeye

It's a waste of public funds. We recruit extra nurses and doctors and give them a extra covid payment to send them in to empty hospitals to practice dances.

Also are they reusing the masks they are wearing. There is a shortage.

Totally agree.

What do you think of this?

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/health/coronavirus-warning-of-apocalyptic-surge-in-non-covid-19-waiting-lists-1.4244155

Coronavirus: Warning of ‘apocalyptic’ surge in non Covid-19 waiting lists

Plans are being drawn up to treat thousands of patients not infected by Covid-19 as the health service attempts to play catch-up after two months in which normal services were shut down.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,597 ✭✭✭dan1895

Their own. I actually said that.

dan1895 wrote: »
    Their own. I actually said that.

Is that not something they can do on their own time, Wearing their own clothes?

https://mobile.twitter.com/rtenews/status/1247488912521678849

https://urlebird.com/video/mercy-hospital-cork-6812640772177874182/

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,891 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

It's not as if we've not closed another of these threads trying to create some kind of outrage

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement