Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Covid-19 Predicament: House share with nurse

Options
  • 07-05-2020 1:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 27

Looking for some advice. The past while I've been lucky that a family member has offered myself and my partner a house to live in rent free as we've been saving for a deposit. Now we've been asked if another family member and their partner can live with us. One of them is a nurse working in a hospital. I cannot say no as we've been so lucky and are very appreciative to be living here rent free and at the end of the day it is not our house. But I also do not want to risk getting covid-19 and worse again passing it on. I was just looking forward to visiting family and friends again in June, July, Aug... but now I am fearful that I may pick up the virus from new housemate. Thoughts? Am I over reacting? Or should we move out and find somewhere to rent? Advice appreciated

Advertisement