Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mcsport.ie Any use ???

Options
  • 05-05-2020 2:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,213 ✭✭✭

Has anyone purchased anything off of www.mcsport.ie ? I have heard some mixed reports...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Inspector Coptoor

Has anyone purchased anything off of www.mcsport.ie ? I have heard some mixed reports...

Yeah. Got a few things off them.

They’re very expensive but good quality

• Closed Accounts Posts: 379 ✭✭Mike3287

Yeah. Got a few things off them.

They’re very expensive but good quality

Agree good stuff, but be prepared to wait

Delivery very slow, over 2 weeks on both occasions I ordered during lockdown

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭leanin2019

They are a decent outfit but not the only option.

Others include

D8 Fitness
    Apollo Fitness
    Strength Shop
    Fitness Equipment Ireland
    Blk Box Fitness

Thats all I can think of on the top of my head but there is probably more.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭pinkypinky

No problems with the products I bought from them but poor on delivery. They use DPD - the worst courier in my opinion.
    I had a recent enough (pre-pandemic) problem with a delivery and they never replied to my email letting them know how poor the experience had been.
    Next time, I'll shop elsewhere.

Genealogy Forum Mod

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭leanin2019

pinkypinky wrote: »
    No problems with the products I bought from them but poor on delivery. They use DPD - the worst courier in my opinion.
    I had a recent enough (pre-pandemic) problem with a delivery and they never replied to my email letting them know how poor the experience had been.
    Next time, I'll shop elsewhere.

Did they provide tracking?

For me, on two deliverys I got a text the morning of one, and no text at all on the other.

To be waiting 2 or 3 weeks without tracking at all is infuriating!

I imagine the couriers are ridiculously busy during these times though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,351 ✭✭✭Cloudio9

Ordered kettlebell from them. The only tracking I got a was day of delivery from the courier. Delivery took a little over two weeks. Kettlebell was bursting out of the packaging but was just happy to get it and the quality was good.

They have a showroom and do a lot of corporate work so probably not as well setup for online as businesses that were always 100% online.

Advertisement