Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fauci outsourced the development of COVID-19 to Wuhan.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭Lyle

I read as early as January that the COVID-19 virus was a genetically engineered strain initiated in the US and later transferred to China. I read this from an epidemiologist.

Here's a letter:

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41591-020-0820-9

"...the genetic data irrefutably show that SARS-CoV-2 is not derived from any previously used virus backbone. Instead, we propose two scenarios that can plausibly explain the origin of SARS-CoV-2: (i) natural selection in an animal host before zoonotic transfer; and (ii) natural selection in humans following zoonotic transfer."

Also;

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/04/26/health/virus-hunters-bat-cave-coronavirus-hnk-intl/index.html

"The new coronavirus matched a sample taken from a horseshoe bat in a cave in Yunnan in 2013," says Daszak. "It was 96.2% identical."
    That means the virus was either the ancestor of the virus causing the current epidemic or a close relative. "It is highly likely that an intermediate animal host was involved and transmitted the virus to humans, accounting for the 3.8% difference in genome,"

It's really looking quite a lot like it's definitely not from a lab.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,262 ✭✭✭koutoubia

There is a doctor in the US who has spoken out and given a timeframe of when Fauci 'outsourced' funding to the Wuhan lab and why.
    He went into very clear detail in a 4 part YT video that has since been removed form various platforms.
    He then gave an interview on a platform called London Real and can be viewed there.
    The Doc is called Rachid Buttar.
    Warning you need to subscribe to London Real to view it but its just email and you can unsubscribe afterwards.
    The doc comes across as a little bit conspiracy theorist but its worth a watch!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,807 ✭✭✭ShatterAlan

koutoubia wrote: »
    There is a doctor in the US who has spoken out and given a timeframe of when Fauci 'outsourced' funding to the Wuhan lab and why.
    He went into very clear detail in a 4 part YT video that has since been removed form various platforms.
    He then gave an interview on a platform called London Real and can be viewed there.
    The Doc is called Rachid Buttar.
    Warning you need to subscribe to London Real to view it but its just email and you can unsubscribe afterwards.
    The doc comes across as a little bit conspiracy theorist but its worth a watch!

Yes I know Dr Buttar....he does have some extreme views but I've followed his exceptional work on chemotherapy so he's not a quack.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,807 ✭✭✭ShatterAlan

Lyle wrote: »
    Here's a letter:

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41591-020-0820-9

"...the genetic data irrefutably show that SARS-CoV-2 is not derived from any previously used virus backbone. Instead, we propose two scenarios that can plausibly explain the origin of SARS-CoV-2: (i) natural selection in an animal host before zoonotic transfer; and (ii) natural selection in humans following zoonotic transfer."

Also;

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/04/26/health/virus-hunters-bat-cave-coronavirus-hnk-intl/index.html

"The new coronavirus matched a sample taken from a horseshoe bat in a cave in Yunnan in 2013," says Daszak. "It was 96.2% identical."
    That means the virus was either the ancestor of the virus causing the current epidemic or a close relative. "It is highly likely that an intermediate animal host was involved and transmitted the virus to humans, accounting for the 3.8% difference in genome,"

It's really looking quite a lot like it's definitely not from a lab.

The Newsweek article explicitly states that the research focused on manipulating viruses in order to achieve "spillover capabilities" that is the ability for the virus to cross infect by mutating to attach itself to human receptors.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,767 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Another one for Conspiracy Theories

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement