Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DEGIRO share price not listed

Options
  • 26-04-2020 1:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi, I am interested in buying shares in Glenveagh Properties but DEGIRO does not have any information listed for the shares on ISEQ. It seems you can only purchase shares on the LSE, which I don’t want to do as I’d prefer not to be exposed to currency risk. Does anyone know the reason DEGIRO doesn’t seem to allow you purchase Glenveagh shares on ISEQ and can they change that?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭Kilboor

I'm seeing two listings for Glenveagh: LSE and IRL. The latter will be the ISE.

I see that it doesn't display any information for the ISE once clicked, I believe this is because the market is closed and does not partake in after market trading.

At market open tomorrow the listing for Glenveagh Properties will be active and you should be able to purchase shares.

Advertisement