Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MI5/MI6 Northern Ireland

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,092 ✭✭✭The Tetrarch

Adam9213 wrote: »
    No but I at least try to be knowledgeable on what's going on or has gone on, rather than fooling myself about how much of a peaceful guy I am sitting in a first world country on my computer eating packets of crisps.
    How did you know about the crisps?
    Did someone inform on me?

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭Adam9213

How did you know about the crisps?
    Did someone inform on me?

It's just what people in first world countries do sit on their a** in front of TV screens or computers eating crisps and couldn't care less about what goes on in the world unless it directly effects them, think of themselves as peace loving pacifists miles better than those animals in the Middle East or Africa.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,852 ✭✭✭✭Zebra3

Always amazed at how the same people say the IRA were deeply infiltrated while complaining about how many operations they carried out.

It can't be both.

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭Adam9213

Zebra3 wrote: »
    Always amazed at how the same people say the IRA were deeply infiltrated while complaining about how many operations they carried out.

It can't be both.

Good point

Advertisement