Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tinder during the Coronavirus

Options
2»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭nthclare

Paulownia wrote: »
    Nothing wrong with expressing your sexuality as long as you're not undermining your other half or doing anything illegal or harming kid's or vulnerable people...

You kind of undermined your argument with that paragraph, I know of a number of married people who stay together because of the children for instance and I wouldn’t judge them for that

I'm slightly dyslexic, I probably put the cart before the horse.

You're better off expressing your sexuality if you're single and I'm not suggesting that people cheat and it's ok.

Does that clarify my position ?

Paulownia wrote: »
    Nothing wrong with expressing your sexuality as long as you're not undermining your other half or doing anything illegal or harming kid's or vulnerable people...

You kind of undermined your argument with that paragraph, I know of a number of married people who stay together because of the children for instance and I wouldn’t judge them for that

I'm slightly dyslexic, I probably put the cart before the horse.

You're better off expressing your sexuality if you're single and I'm not suggesting that people cheat and it's ok.

Does that clarify my position ?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,646 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

Glory holes are the only way to go... solid barrier between you and the OH keeps the germs away (though maybe not away from your gnads)

mrcheez wrote: »
    Glory holes are the only way to go... solid barrier between you and the OH keeps the germs away (though maybe not away from your gnads)

Now there's an adventure I never had the pleasure of partaking in, but I can see how it works :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

nthclare wrote: »
    Absolutely some of us guys are blessed with good looks, fortunately for me I'm a cross between Persian and Irish...dark..blue eyes and that Eric Rutherford look about me, I could be dressed like sh1t in a scraggy t-shirt and dirty workman'ssnickers and I'd pull it off.

Women don't discriminate when it comes to looks, if they want you and you're your status doesn't matter.

If you're man enough to look good in a suit,shorts,vest Jean's etc whether you're a CEO or a guy working in a hardware store if you have it you've got it.

Have you been taking your medication?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭Hintel

Some of us are good looking and sexy

You don't need to do anything then except circulate outdoors

In fact the less u say and do the more attractive u become

The rest have to think up all that stupid sh1t to get a woman interested

Have you been taking your medication?

Why are you so concerned about my well being, I couldn't give a fiddler's **** about your good self..

Seriously Johnny I'm ok , concern for the poster and not the post.. I like that..

You're going well above and beyond your remit at this time of day.

Thanks for the love and empathic feedback..

You're sooo nice :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,980 ✭✭✭pgj2015

LOL. I did the same thing. It was OBVIOUSLY a fake pic [some Justin Bieber looking cool dude with tattoos and a backwards baseball cap] and the thickos still fell for it.

I disagree about men "dating" down. Men will have one night stands with rank enough looking women but they won't go through the ignominy of dating them and presenting them for the whole world to see.

I've seen some shocking looking men pulling hot women, but I think my taste in women is rather skewed, so that might account for part of that.

why did you make a fake profile? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭Loafing Oaf

Hintel wrote: »
    I'm starting to sense women are looking for action

with this lockdown

Tinder not dry then?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,042 ✭✭✭Mister Vain

A lot of the wimmin will set the gash free after the lock down is lifted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,980 ✭✭✭pgj2015

Did he just say gash?

pgj2015 wrote: »
    Did he just say gash?

Clearly meant clunge

• Registered Users Posts: 590 ✭✭✭Paulownia

A lot of the wimmin will set the gash free after the lock down is lifted.

Silly girls

Advertisement