Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anywhere open for printing ?

Options
  • 22-04-2020 11:19am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭

I need to print out documents for urgent legal reasons but my printer has broke down.

Ordinarily I'd take a memory stick to an internet cafe in Dublin City centre.

Is anywhere open where I can get this printed ?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,896 ✭✭✭sabat

I need to print out documents for urgent legal reasons but my printer has broke down.

Ordinarily I'd take a memory stick to an internet cafe in Dublin City centre.

Is anywhere open where I can get this printed ?

I believe some of the Asian run minimarkets around upper O'Connell st/Parnell St have printing. I dunno specifically, someone told me they got stuff done there last week

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭Fizzy Duck

Hi,

Does anyone know of anywhere in Dublin City Centre, D9/D11 areas where I could get a few documents photocopied and a few more printed from Web.

Kind regards
    D

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,766 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Threads merged

Advertisement