Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

10 Round Numbers - How many can you run in 2020?

• 21-04-2020 1:50pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,513 ✭✭✭

Healy's life endangering 3 km attempt reminded me of this.

2019 Thread Here:

The times are:
    400m - 1 minute
    800m- 150 seconds
    1 mile - 5 mins
    3k - 10 mins
    5k - 20 mins
    5miles - 30 mins
    10k - 40 mins
    10 miles - 1 hour
    Half Marathon - 90 mins
    Marathon - 3 hours

Name|400m<60 secs|800m<150 seconds|1 mile<5 min|3k<10min|5k<20min|5mile<30min|10k<40m|10miles<1hr|Half Marathon<90mins|Marathon<3hrs
    ||||||||

The old info request -
    PLEASE give some info on the race, how you trained, how you felt, your next target, and any other interesting bits and bobs when posting your times, so we don't end up with a boring thread of tables.

Perhaps the rules can be bent a little this year to include non-race efforts?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭healy1835

Healy's life endangering 3 km attempt reminded me of this.

2019 Thread Here:

The times are:
    400m - 1 minute
    800m- 150 seconds
    1 mile - 5 mins
    3k - 10 mins
    5k - 20 mins
    5miles - 30 mins
    10k - 40 mins
    10 miles - 1 hour
    Half Marathon - 90 mins
    Marathon - 3 hours

Name|400m<60 secs|800m<150 seconds|1 mile<5 min|3k<10min|5k<20min|5mile<30min|10k<40m|10miles<1hr|Half Marathon<90mins|Marathon<3hrs
    ||||||||

The old info request -

Perhaps the rules can be bent a little this year to include non-race efforts?

They'll have to be by the looks of things :( Wasn't much action on last year's thread...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,484 ✭✭✭✭Murph_D

healy1835 wrote: »
    They'll have to be by the looks of things :( Wasn't much action on last year's thread...

Nothing to stop anyone setting up any new thread with any rules/standards. I’d leave this one alone though - it’s dead as a doornail.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,513 ✭✭✭Dubh Geannain

Murph_D wrote: »
    Nothing to stop anyone setting up any new thread with any rules/standards. I’d leave this one alone though - it’s dead as a doornail.

Looking back, I see it struggled a few years already even with races. So yes, maybe a different format of thread is warranted.

At least there's now a blank 2020 thread to look back on when everyone is racing again in 2021 I suppose.

Advertisement