Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lives not worth living

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,497 ✭✭✭auspicious

This thread has 3 pages.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 118 ✭✭Ohio9

Even our prime minister Leo is 6ft4. All the proof you need. Don't even need to leave the country.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭purplepanda

Live tall: die young (a life not worth living).

Men of height 175.3 cm (not very tall) or less lived an average of 4.95 years longer than those of height over 175.3 cm.
    While men of height 170.2 cm or less (which is very short) lived 7.46 years longer than those of at least 182.9 cm

You do realise you lose height as you get older? Some of my friends fathers were still taller than me when I was fully grown in my 20's.:D

When they reached their late 60's onwards they all ended up much smaller in height than myself, @5.11. I'm expecting the same process to happen to me! :pac:

Advertisement