Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Solar PV apps

Options
  • 13-04-2020 10:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭

Hi all,

I have a 1500w PV system and the inverter is from a company called Omnik. Their app is terrible and more often than not won’t connect to the box. I can access it manually though it IP address but it’s awkward.

Is there any generic solar PV monitoring apps that I can use?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 990 ✭✭✭cubatahavana

Hi all,

I have a 1500w PV system and the inverter is from a company called Omnik. Their app is terrible and more often than not won’t connect to the box. I can access it manually though it IP address but it’s awkward.

Is there any generic solar PV monitoring apps that I can use?

Thanks!

I have an omnik inverter too. How did you get the app up and running?

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭tobottherobot

I have an omnik inverter too. How did you get the app up and running?

I assume it has the WiFi transmitter fitted? If so you can get in 2 ways:

https://omnik1.solarmanpv.com/

Or else download an app called Blue Spide (it’s still not perfect but better than the Omnik one)

• Registered Users Posts: 990 ✭✭✭cubatahavana

It has an antenna, so i suppose it is fitted. I went through the website and couldnt fill in all the details. Like, I don't know what a datalogger is. I will try the app

Advertisement