Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reebok Sale

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 871 ✭✭✭voluntary

Charlie19 wrote: »
    Its now 30% off with the HOTDEAL code.

They reduced the base discounts though it seems. Just checked my order with 25% off and it would be more expensive today with 30% off

• Registered Users Posts: 17,417 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

voluntary wrote: »
    They reduced the base discounts though it seems. Just checked my order with 25% off and it would be more expensive today with 30% off

It was wildly cheap in fairness. Getting runners for €25 that are €60 in a bricks and mortar was excellent value.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,933 ✭✭✭smurgen

It was wildly cheap in fairness. Getting runners for €25 that are €60 in a bricks and mortar was excellent value.

But it's online?

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭sharpish

Got my runners this morning from Addidas, thank you OP. They cancelled a pair that were out of stock but got the cheaper pair i ordered "half" price E31.48, thought it was good value to be fair.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,417 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

My two pairs of Reeboks came this morning, the only thing is that my new pair of Nike's also came and now I've three indentical pairs of runners, all black with white soles so I'll have to dip back into the sale and get a white/grey pair now.

• Advertisement
Advertisement