Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Purge 3 PurgeyMcPurgeface

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭Wayne Jarvis

I’m not about that life unforch. I have at least five so called people who want to bone me so I don’t need to dabble with the chops just yet
    I want to bone you too Retro just so you know. If it helps entice you I have the baggiest vag and smallest cock of anyone here and I once got sex advice off Woke Hogan when we were out chopping wood together.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,887 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

FluffyTowel
    ^^ I don't want to know what you're searching to find these gifs!

Do not trust google . It is not your friend .
    Or rather , if anyone says a phrase you haven't heard of , do not google it .
    Trust me :(

• Registered Users Posts: 10,638 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

Igotadose
    ^^ I don't want to know what you're searching to find these gifs!

They’re from her own “private” collection. Self portraits.

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Signore Fancy Pants

Igotadose
    They’re from her own “private” collection. Self portraits.

Has she any udder ones?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,137 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Igotadose
    I still reckon there's a great opportunity to get banned from Boards with a real goin out with a fcuking bang scenario.:D 99% of those I interact with are great sport and people in general. But that one little percent of fcukwits who have no brains, spoof, lie, insult, inflame and are general nasty pieces of sh1t are worth getting banned for. Why? Because I have company in my life even in these restricted times. I have something to look forward to no matter what happens. I'm kind. I'm decent. I'm honest. I only post stuff on boards that reflects what I feel from the bottom of my heart. I don't seek attention.

But I have one weakness.

I never forget and I do bare grudges. They never go away. To that 1%.....

giphy.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,777 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

Aongus Von Bismarck
    Guy Person wrote: »
    I once got sex advice off Woke Hogan when we were out chopping wood together.

Jeez, Guy. Keep some mystery about it, we didn't need to know what you and Woke got up to.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=chopping%20wood

http://onlineslangdictionary.com/meaning-definition-of/chop-the-wood

• Registered Users Posts: 21,887 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

FluffyTowel
    Jeez, Guy. Keep some mystery about it, we didn't need to know what you and Woke got up to.

You done that on purpose didn't you ?
    Knowing we'd (I'd ) click on it as it didn't say Google :(

Every day is a learning day :D

• Registered Users Posts: 16,751 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Igotadose

And exactly how did you know this? Do you like "chopping wood" yourself, Dweebs?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 784 ✭✭✭LaFuton

Durtay! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,751 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Igotadose
    LaFuton wrote: »
    Durtay! :)

I see you're no longer banned. What did you do?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭Panda Killa

Aongus Von Bismarck
    Juts spotted that igotadose voted for himself :D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

FluffyTowel
    So who is going to to put themselves forward for the purge part four? It can’t be the same people again. Some people who are voting but too cowardly to put themselves forward need to step up to the plate.

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 5,336 ✭✭✭This is it

Aongus Von Bismarck
    It'd be far better if those putting themselves forward actually took part, why bother signing up if you're not going to post during the Purge!?

Aongus Von Bismarck
    And exactly how did you know this? Do you like "chopping wood" yourself, Dweebs?

Would be a terrible waste of a good axe if I didn't.

Plus, I find it a great way to keep people socially distant when I'm out walking.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

FluffyTowel
    I miss all my wanker friends

Aongus Von Bismarck

6U6z.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭Panda Killa

Aongus Von Bismarck

I'll give ya a Spiderman later :D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,524 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

FluffyTowel
    Can anyone who voted for AvB explain your rational?

Just one of his posts is the outcome of more thought and deliberation than a good percentage of the daily posts on the site put together and they illicit quite a response and conversation.

Asking for less of this on a discussion forum would be like asking that guy who gets everyone talking in the pub to stay at home next weekend (please ignore present circumstances for the purpose of my analogy, I'm not trying to put time in to thinking of a better one, who am I AvB?)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,336 ✭✭✭This is it

Aongus Von Bismarck
    Can anyone who voted for AvB explain your rational?

Just one of his posts is the outcome of more thought and deliberation than a good percentage of the daily posts on the site put together and they illicit quite a response and conversation.

Asking for less of this on a discussion forum would be like asking that guy who gets everyone talking in the pub to stay at home next weekend (please ignore present circumstances for the purpose of my analogy, I'm not trying to put time in to thinking of a better one, who am I AvB?)

I think you're missing the general jist of the thread... It's a bit of craic. Not to be taken too seriously.

As I mentioned before, people vote either on popularity or messing. It's a 24 hour ban, we aren't wiping someone off the face of baords for eternity.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

uch
    This is it wrote: »
    I think you're missing the general jist of the thread... It's a bit of craic. Not to be taken too seriously.

As I mentioned before, people vote either on popularity or messing. It's a 24 hour ban, we aren't wiping someone off the face of baords for eternity.

Further to this only 1 out of 3 has actually served the ban and no disrespect to Woke but if he wasn't so pig headed he wouldn't have served the ban either.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,638 ✭✭✭andekwarhola

Tell me how
    So this is where all the gifs come to die.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,524 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

FluffyTowel
    This is it wrote: »

.......I know. I was looking for someone to say that they were bitter because he escaped the west of Ireland for the glorious sights of Frankfurt while they were stuck at home.

Or that they struggled to be focused in their everyday life and that his military like discipline cut at their self esteem.

Aongus Von Bismarck
    So this is where all the gifs come to die.

Wouldn't have been any fun without your contribution, A. You should sign up for the next one and amuse us all with your high-brow brand of observational humour. Bring the rest of us up to your level of wit.

tenor.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 4,638 ✭✭✭andekwarhola

Tell me how
    Wouldn't have been any fun without your contribution, A. You should sign up for the next one and amuse us all with your high-brow brand of observational humour. Bring the rest of us up to your level of wit.

tenor.gif

You're not being sarcastic by any chance?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭Woke Hogan

Igotadose
    You're not being sarcastic by any chance?

He’s certainly not being funny.

Aongus Von Bismarck
    Woke Hogan wrote: »
    He’s certainly not being funny.

Thanks, Woke. A massive compliment coming from a curmudgeon such as yourself. Shouldn't you be off stalking Mack and calling him Crisp Guy again?

Igotadose
    Thanks, Woke. A massive compliment coming from a curmudgeon such as yourself. Shouldn't you be off stalking Mack and calling him Crisp Guy again?

No I shouldn’t, why would I be doing that?

Aongus Von Bismarck
    No I shouldn’t, why would I be doing that?

I assumed it was your raison d'etre. Only time I've seen you pop your head up anyway. You know, pop in, make "withering" comments, p*ss off again.

Igotadose
    I assumed it was your raison d'etre. Only time I've seen you pop your head up anyway. You know, pop in, make "withering" comments, p*ss off again.

You should do that last part yourself. Show us how it’s done.

• Advertisement

Aongus Von Bismarck
    You should do that last part yourself. Show us how it’s done.

That's even less funny than your attempts at Mack last week and that was a low f*cking bar.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement