Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lahv Lahn, De WashYerHandz Edition so to speak

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

He's gone at least a minute over every days this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,495 ✭✭✭✭dvcireland

if Miriam takes over from Sean, a daily dose of:

- A dailiy Norn Iron link.

- Some luuvie of the arts.

_ some native musician.

"...no Joe, you rang me !..." A.Caller.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,891 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

urgelgru wrote: »
    His poultry reading voice is very creepy.

He didn't chicken out.
    Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭notwhoyouthink

Ahh that was a lovely tribute to Sean O'Rourke.

Beautifully composed and read.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,964 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

Bizarre sign off there from Jow....thought Sean O’Rourke had died there given the spiel and totes emosh tribute...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,914 ✭✭✭furiousox

Joe in a funk because Johnny Ronan didn't ring in, despite all his baiting.

CPL 593H

Who is replacing Sean O'Rourke?

Sarah McInerney for the summer then a new replacement will be announced. If it's Meeeriam I'll be gone to PK full time.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,891 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

furiousox wrote: »

Nervously waiting a solicitor's letter from Eddie Irvine's lawyers, too.
    Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

zell12 wrote: »
    Trumpy sez to inject bleach and stick a torch up yer bumhole

Can I do that in sequence? Trying to do it all at once, I’d be worried I’d stick bleach up me bum and have real trouble trying to inject the torch

(Actually that reminds me when I read a post about “anal bleaching”, which I unfortunately hadn’t heard of, so looked it up...... I’m not the same since)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,356 ✭✭✭golondrinas

Still they gazed and still the wonder grew.
    How one small mind could **** up the little that it knew.

• Advertisement

dvcireland wrote: »
    if Miriam takes over from Sean, a daily dose of:

- A dailiy Norn Iron link.

- Some luuvie of the arts.

_ some native musician.

"Are you looking forward to meeting your beautiful beautiful girl again in heaven?"

She said that.

The chances of Johnny ringing in were about the same as the chances that Richard Branson will get any sympathy with his request for a dig out from the UK

Ray straight in with a death.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,661 ✭✭✭✭zell12

Can I do that in sequence? Trying to do it all at once, I’d be worried I’d stick bleach up me bum and have real trouble trying to inject the torch
    “Then he basically told everyone to cure coronavirus they need to stick a torch up their bum hole and inject themselves with Toilet Duck.”
    EWYKpKiWsAAkmkD?format=jpg&name=small

• Registered Users Posts: 8,623 ✭✭✭shearforce

I'd say he was sitting beside yer man Cassidy during the call

• Registered Users Posts: 13,495 ✭✭✭✭dvcireland

sligojoek wrote: »
    "Are you looking forward to meeting your beautiful beautiful girl again in heaven?"

She said that.
    jen new wihinely ?

"...no Joe, you rang me !..." A.Caller.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,503 ✭✭✭thecretinhop

wonderful glorious news adobe spark is excellent on tablet i am at 34 now
    buttters u will like thank u for your service.
    so i will finish at 40 or if i get more ideas from ye 50 cud be 2mrw!

Sarah McInerney for the summer then a new replacement will be announced. If it's Meeeriam I'll be gone to PK full time.

Are you not with PK already?

I can't understand the allure of SOR - he always sounded grumpy. Pat is so eloquent, so smart, and has 100x better show. It really is the best show in town.

Sarah is a solid broadcaster, and I like her a lot.

Just in case people are interested for me it is Pat Kenny (9-12), Ronan Collins (12-1), the Joe Duffy Show of course (1.45-3.05), and Ivan Yates (4-7pm).

I can't understand the allure of SOR - he always sounded grumpy. Pat is so eloquent, so smart, and has 100x better show. It really is the best show in town.

I go over and back between the two depending on the subject matter.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

Just in case people are interested for me it is Pat Kenny (9-12), Ronan Collins (12-1), the Joe Duffy Show of course (1.45-3.05), and Ivan Yates (4-7pm).
    :eek:

It may be all right to do this once a week or so.

Doing it every day is not healthy.

0lddog wrote: »
    :eek:

It may be all right to do this once a week or so.

Doing it every day is not healthy.

Why what's wrong with it? Why not healthy?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

Why what's wrong with it? Why not healthy?

You trying to get me Baa-Ned ?

You know that medical advice is not allowed on Boards ?

( you might not be new here )

• Registered Users Posts: 930 ✭✭✭Daz_

Ditto on this . Sometimes I find that PK likes to answer his own questions which can get annoying

• Registered Users Posts: 3,406 ✭✭✭boardise

She said that.

This notion is fascinating to play around with.
    Who would they meet in heaven -their mother... at what age , what would she be wearing -would there be private re-acquaintance booths to facilitate such encounters ...let's say someone lost a limb on earth -would it be restored in the celestial mansions , if someone died from cancer -would it be be miraculously gone - would baldy guys be fully haired so to speak .etc. etc. ?

What about people who didn't get on -would there be instant and permanent reconciliations ?
    Would love to ask people how they envision such happenings.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,674 ✭✭✭ShamNNspace

boardise wrote: »
    Who would they meet in heaven -their mother... at what age , what would she be wearing -would there be private re-acquaintance booths to facilitate such encounters ...let's say someone lost a limb on earth -would it be restored in the celestial mansions , if someone died from cancer -would it be be miraculously gone - would baldy guys be fully haired so to speak .etc. etc. ?

What about people who didn't get on -would there be instant and permanent reconciliations ?

Not to mention if one was married more than once with the two deceased spouses in "the best bed in heaven"

boardise wrote: »

The reconciliations and catching up with righting the wrongs bit I think may be the “purgatory” dimension so to speak. None has ever come back to tell us :D

Edit-apart from those who were resuscitated from de brink of death and allegedly saw their relatives at the end of the bright tunnel, plus pets, all aged around 30 and looking in good health.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,363 ✭✭✭✭Del.Monte

You have to be trolling. :D

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,005 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

Same here, then I pick up any topics the other one did that I missed that look good on the podcasts. PK best on radio imho, SOR very good too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

Sarah is a solid broadcaster, and I like her a lot.

Is it difficult to re-reg? You know the mods can see your IP address, right?

Also, and for the millionth time, you can fan boy him all you like, but there’s no such thing as The Joe Duffy Show, it’s Liveline. No amount of trolling can will that into existence I’m afraid.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement