Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sore joints

Options
  • 30-03-2020 7:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,978 ✭✭✭

hi folks,hope you are all keeping well.is there anything i can do or take,to help my joints?particularly after exercising i get kinda sore joints,maybe im getting old,(im 51)i do freehand like press ups.squats,sit ups etc, dont use weights,thanks all,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,558 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

sniperman wrote: »
    hi folks,hope you are all keeping well.is there anything i can do or take,to help my joints?particularly after exercising i get kinda sore joints,maybe im getting old,(im 51)i do freehand like press ups.squats,sit ups etc, dont use weights,thanks all,

Which joints?

It could be mobility or joints not being in a great position?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,978 ✭✭✭sniperman

Which joints?

It could be mobility or joints not being in a great position?

its shoulders and knees seem to get sore.

what kind of warming up or mobility work do you do for your knees and shoulders?

no warm ups,i just start straight away,should i warm up?

I'd do some light warm-ups to prepare the joints. Get them moving and blood flowing and prepare them for what you're going to do.

• Advertisement

I'd do some light warm-ups to prepare the joints. Get them moving and blood flowing and prepare them for what you're going to do.

will start doing that so,thanks very much for your help.keep safe

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 54 ✭✭Griselda

Fish oil for the proverbial win?

Advertisement