Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Accomodation to HSE near UCHG

Options
  • 29-03-2020 9:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi All,

I have students moving out of a property near UCHG in the next few weeks. The house just needs a deep clear from them! It is within 5 minutes (walk) from the hospital. I am not in Galway at the moment but would like to try and see if i can offer some help by offering rooms up for critical care people during this critical period. I am not sure how this will work logistically but if anyone has any ideas let me know, i am not looking to benefit from this i will keep oil and electricity paid.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭Coralcoras

kww13 wrote: »
    Hi All,

I have students moving out of a property near UCHG in the next few weeks. The house just needs a deep clear from them! It is within 5 minutes (walk) from the hospital. I am not in Galway at the moment but would like to try and see if i can offer some help by offering rooms up for critical care people during this critical period. I am not sure how this will work logistically but if anyone has any ideas let me know, i am not looking to benefit from this i will keep oil and electricity paid.

Just a suggestion... maybe It could/would Also be suited to frontline staff who maybe living with vulnerable and would like to stay away from them.

You’re very very kind!

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭Nua

kww13 wrote: »
    Hi All,

You should post in the Galway forum too - fair play to you

• Registered Users Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭at1withmyself

I think someone posted in the Galway forum looking for somewhere to isolate away from their family while working in the Hospital so this could be ideal.

Edit, I posted them a PM with a link to this thread, I hope you guys connect and fair play to you.
    Nua wrote: »
    You should post in the Galway forum too - fair play to you

• Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭The Cool

I think someone posted in the Galway forum looking for somewhere to isolate away from their family while working in the Hospital so this could be ideal.

Edit, I posted them a PM with a link to this thread, I hope you guys connect and fair play to you.

This was me, she got sorted with a house over the Bons end but no doubt some of her colleagues could be in the same boat so have passed this on. Cheers and fair play to you - so lovely to see people going out of their way to be kind!

• Registered Users Posts: 4 kww13

Great, have had a few PM so will follow up. Anyone else hear of anything just point them this way. I will keep eye out for anyone looking.

te="The Cool;112994508"]This was me, she got sorted with a house over the Bons end but no doubt some of her colleagues could be in the same boat so have passed this on. Cheers and fair play to you - so lovely to see people going out of their way to be kind![/quote]

• Advertisement
Advertisement