Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's your opinion on fornication outside of your long term relationship/marriage?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,171 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Way I see it is those who maintain this fabricated pretense of unremitting fidelity whilst casting the judgemental eye outward, are full of shit and complete hypocrites.

Nothing is as black and what as your post attempts to convey.

So we're talking adultery rather than fornication then. Gotcha.
    So you're either a hypocrite (life half the country) or have a chronic case of simpleton'itis.

Or are in an open realtionship.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,707 ✭✭✭Bobblehats

Wife grovelling is your future. You know that it would suit ya

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,355 ✭✭✭bo0li5eumx12kp

grindle wrote: »
    Wouldn't you rather be with somebody who doesn't need to be persuaded to screw you? Somebody who actually likes you and doesn't need to be "convinced". Oh wait, no....you're a sleaze. Maybe a happy one. Likely an empty one, in heart and head.

Hmph.

I think Simpleton'itis is the only conclusion to draw here.

My intention here was more so to expose hypocrisy among the finite community of AH's but, what this posts demonstrates to me is, maybe the nature of pounding in and of itself is just not well understood.

Convince....

How can I 'splain this.

When your local femme fatale dons the high heels and yoga shorts to get grabbed on in local boozer the weekend, is she "convincing" anyone?

When chicks get lip filler to clearly convey they have an aptitude and affinity for performing felatio, which draws massive attention - are they "convincing" anyone?

I'm sure you see where I'm going with this.

To "convince" or in some way directly get some gal to climb on top of you, is the ULTIMATE passion killer.
    I've met some more mature women who'll entertain that strategy but honestly, it's still a passion killer and not a good time.

Point was, practical relationships seem good.
    Sexually exclusive relationships honestly strike me as a myth, at least given my life experience thus far.

But the REAL point I'm trying to make is, those who condemn promiscuity and sexual liberty are the exemplification of hypocrisy and they need to be exposed - period.

And that includes Francis Fitzgerald, Josepha Madigon - much loved, hard working TD - all their cronies and any lapdogs they have on the side.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,107 ✭✭✭✭Loafing Oaf

anewme wrote: »
    Or use the word 'gal ' constantly.

I saw the headline to the post 'fornication" blah blah blah and I knew then it was going to be started by one of two people.

I wasnt wrong.

The other one Fegelien?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,740 ✭✭✭Greyfox

Nothing is as black and white as your post attempts to insinuate.

So you're either a hypocrite (life half the country) or have a chronic case of simpleton'itis.

Childish insults in your post just highlight a lack of life experience. In this world we have people who would cheat and people who would never cheat. I understand why people cheat but it should always be viewed as a sh*tty thing to do.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

• Registered Users Posts: 16,107 ✭✭✭✭Loafing Oaf

In all honesty I've yet to meet a honey in a long term relationship whom I couldn't have convinced to get down and dirty in a loss-of-control moment of rapture.

5a799a449af28ddee0c509a53bb82e50.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 13,077 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

anewme wrote: »
    Or use the word 'gal ' constantly.

I saw the headline to the post 'fornication" blah blah blah and I knew then it was going to be started by one of two people.

I wasnt wrong.

They're ultimately the same person anyway so you couldn't guess wrong.

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

I know we are all a bit bored & getting cabin fever, but could you find a different drum to beat Laptop Gremlin. You should know by now t these threads only go one way

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement