Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sports Sheep

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭lassykk

Closing this to entries at 8pm this evening with the reveal tomorrow morning at 10am (sorry only time of day that suits me)

Hadn't looked at it properly yesterday but there's one sport where everyone picked the same answer! Some seriously high scoring sheep in this!

27 entries so far

• Registered Users Posts: 4,994 ✭✭✭c.p.w.g.w

lassykk wrote: »
    Closing this to entries at 8pm this evening with the reveal tomorrow morning at 10am (sorry only time of day that suits me)

Hadn't looked at it properly yesterday but there's one sport where everyone picked the same answer! Some seriously high scoring sheep in this!

27 entries so far

Could guess the sport was NFL

c.p.w.g.w wrote: »

Nope it actually wasn't but that was a high scoring one too!

Closed for entries now. Will set up a reveal thread in the morning.

Could a kind mod please change the title to this to closed please? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

c.p.w.g.w wrote: »

Something tells me that wasn't it :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,896 ✭✭✭✭Spook_ie

lassykk wrote: »

27 entries so far

Reckon it's question 3 or 6 myself.

Advertisement