Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Science Peehs Reveal Thread.

Options
123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Well done on breaking your duck on hosting Rainbow. Don't worry about the teething issues at the start. We have all happened them.

Changed laptop, so may get Excel or something sorted before I host again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 711 ✭✭✭Three More Big Sleeps

Go for it!

IIRC, someone recently suggested a Steve King PEEHS but was demurring. I'd certainly help with the Qs if they're, um, listening.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,137 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

IIRC, someone recently suggested a Steve King PEEHS but was demurring. I'd certainly help with the Qs if they're, um, listening.

That was me, I sadly postponed it because of lack of interest.

But if you wanted a look...

Stephen King Sheep

Necro wrote: »

Stephen King Sheep

I'd have given that a go but I think it was a bit before my Forum Games days.

Not sure if I was even back on Boards at that point.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

I would've been up for a Stephen King SHEEP, but that predates my time around here.

Maybe now that there's more people around these parts, it might get more traction.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,381 ✭✭✭✭rainbowtrout

Stephen King Sheep

I think the only issue with it is the casual person can't really take part although I know some questions are in there for that reason. You've either read his books or you haven't. I can only answer 3 of the questions in the 20, I wouldn't have a clue where to start with the rest.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,137 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

I would've been up for a Stephen King SHEEP, but that predates my time around here.

Maybe now that there's more people around these parts, it might get more traction.

Might as well give it a rattle anyways... :)

I think the only issue with it is the casual person can't really take part although I know some questions are in there for that reason. You've either read his books or you haven't. I can only answer 3 of the questions in the 20, I wouldn't have a clue where to start with the rest.

With Sheep you can research, but yeah it is very niche tbf.

I'll see how it goes anyways, if people want to sign up they can, if not no biggie.

I gave up on it a while back anyways :D

Might as well give it a rattle anyways... :)

I'll send in something over the weekend. If you don't get anything from me by Monday, I've clearly just forgotten and you'll need to remind me. I can't even think about SHEEP for the rest of tonight after my disastrous performance here...

giphy.gif

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,282 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Just had a look, you'd have two more answers than I would. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,381 ✭✭✭✭rainbowtrout

I'll send in something over the weekend. If you don't get anything from me by Monday, I've clearly just forgotten and you'll need to remind me. I can't even think about SHEEP for the rest of tonight after my disastrous performance here...

giphy.gif

Do you not mean....

Baker_Botts_TheSALTShow.jpg

giphy.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 711 ✭✭✭Three More Big Sleeps

That was me, I sadly postponed it...

Ah, no :(

*So* right up my alley :)

May I suggest a Steve‐King‐novel‐that-have-had-movie-adaptations PEEHS? There's certainly folks who don't know that Shawshank or The Green Mile or (the terribly underrated) Hearts In Atlantis are King's, but have seen the movie.

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭Skippy44

Thanks rainbowtrout, enjoyed that very much :) Well done conor222, impressive stuff.

Given my first 2 horseshyte excursions into this forum, I'm delighted with this peehs.:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Skippy44 wrote: »
    Thanks rainbowtrout, enjoyed that very much :) Well done conor222, impressive stuff.

Given my first 2 horseshyte excursions into this forum, I'm delighted with this peehs.:cool:

No looking back now Skippy

Have you considered werewolf?

Ah jaysis
    Werewolf!
    Tried once, had no idea what the hell was going on......
    Had to leave the game.... Shame on me

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭Skippy44

Green&Red wrote: »
    No looking back now Skippy

Have you considered werewolf?

Thanks I would but I have no idea how it works...

• Registered Users Posts: 13,049 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Conor must be KOd on the liquid stuff :D

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Skippy44 wrote: »
    Thanks I would but I have no idea how it works...

Who does??

Signing up is the only real way to learn, like sheep, u just need to give it a go

• Registered Users Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

1st peehs and came 2nd last :pac:

Im sure ye are all cheating :P

Good fun, i may join again another day!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,049 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

sammyjo90 wrote: »
    1st peehs and came 2nd last :pac:

Im sure ye are all cheating :P

Good fun, i may join again another day!
    You'll know from my miserable answers that I definitely didn't!

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭conor222

Woo! Great stuff, I almost went umami on the last one so quite lucky in the end

Unfortunately I'm over in Iraq so time wise tend to miss the reveals but thanks to rainbow for running it, Woo!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Fair play to our champ.

Congrats to rainbowtrout for running a good game.

giphy.gif

Advertisement