Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Some indoor training

Options
  • 24-03-2020 11:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭

Hey folks, so with the virus in full swing here I am looking to do a bit of dry firing at home. Has anyone ever purchased an indoor optical training aid (IOTA) or dryfire, focus, adapter, training (DFAT) devices? If so where did you pick it up? They seem very tough to get a hold of.

For anyone wondering what they are, they look like scope covers with very specific sized holes in them to allow rifle scopes to focus on an image from around 11-15 feet away. Min parallax setting on my scope is 50 yards, these devices overcome this.

I did try to follow a reddit tutorial for making my own but it didn't work. SO I would either just like to purchase one, or someone knows the math to figure out the correct hole size for my setup, that would be cool too.

Advertisement