Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Private profiles - please note that profiles marked as private will soon be public. This will facilitate moderation so mods can view users' warning histories. All of your posts across the site will appear on your profile page (including PI, RI). Groups posts will remain private except to users who have access to the same Groups as you. Thread here
Some important site news, please read here. Thanks!

Some indoor training

• 24-03-2020 10:35am
    Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 11,473 Mod ✭✭✭✭ Vegeta

Hey folks, so with the virus in full swing here I am looking to do a bit of dry firing at home. Has anyone ever purchased an indoor optical training aid (IOTA) or dryfire, focus, adapter, training (DFAT) devices? If so where did you pick it up? They seem very tough to get a hold of.

For anyone wondering what they are, they look like scope covers with very specific sized holes in them to allow rifle scopes to focus on an image from around 11-15 feet away. Min parallax setting on my scope is 50 yards, these devices overcome this.

I did try to follow a reddit tutorial for making my own but it didn't work. SO I would either just like to purchase one, or someone knows the math to figure out the correct hole size for my setup, that would be cool too.

Advertisement