Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

triple tandem bike tips appreciated

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 48,365 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

wsa30h wrote: »
    changing the crank arms length wont help because i can reach the pedals no problem but when i sit up on the saddle and straddle the bike i can only reach the ground with the tips of my toes.
    i'm not sure about what the expectation for tandems is, but this is considered normal on a road bike.

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭wsa30h

well on a road bike this would be fine but not on a tandem and especially not on a tandem built for 3

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 38,886 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

mloc123 wrote: »
    Did I just see on twitter somebody stole this last night? :(
    Similar but different...
    (thieving ba**ards!)

https://twitter.com/primroseliz/status/1242727719974076417

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭wsa30h

should be easy to find if anyone spots it somewhere as 3 person tandems are extremely rare in Ireland

Advertisement