Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW32 transfers??

Options
  • 21-03-2020 11:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭

With an early Friday night deadline I have got my extra free transfer now to make it two free ones available for the GW32 deadline. So with two transfers I have decided to start the exciting work of reshaping my team to face the return of Fantasy football. No form to base choices on or fixtures decided so going to base my moves on clearing out players who have failed to get me points.

Aguero out having scored me 5 points in the 4 weeks I have had him. He had got 37points in the three weeks before I signed him but the most irritating part of having brought him in was the recent 1point captaincy in the week where he was supposed to play a double and my other option Salah got 9.

Chilwell out having just been benched for Leicesters first clean sheet in a while with a recurring hamstring injury question over his playing time.

Aubameyang and Doherty in.

Interested in seeing what other changes people are making to their teams even if my season is going so bad I wouldn't be that upset if it was called off at this stage.

Stay safe.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,343 ✭✭✭Porthallian

Was just thinking this morning I'll probably have to get rid of Giroud even though he did quite well for me. Abraham will be back by the time we resume.

Who knows? Even Rashford could be back by that time. Have to wait and see.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

The drraded international break atleast I have 2 transfers.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,759 ✭✭✭893bet

I had a **** load of zeros that didn’t start last week.

Subs all let me down as well.

Prob gonna wildcard.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Benimar

The drraded international break atleast I have 2 transfers.

I bet you would give your left nut for live coverage of an Azerbaijan v Belarus friendly at the moment :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Benimar wrote: »
    I bet you would give your left nut for live coverage of an Azerbaijan v Belarus friendly at the moment :pac:

Ive availed of the free week trial of football manager 2020 which is keeping me going. Had a serious addiction to championship manager that I ended up having to bin back in 2010 just as my 1st child was born. Same 1st child is now loving football manager.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,238 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

Snodgrass out here. I only held him cos he had a fixture in 31 (probably 1 point cameo :rolleyes:) Don't know who to get in yet

• Registered Users Posts: 12,414 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

Adama out for me
    I'd been hoping to dump him for weeks but there was always something more pressing.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭NoviGlitzko

km79 must be going insane with the outtage lol

• Registered Users Posts: 20,341 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Is it gw33 yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,601 ✭✭✭Cartman78

My last ingenious transfer (Button out for Darlow) cost me 500 places OR.

Not going to bother with transfers until the situation is clarified.

• Advertisement
Advertisement