Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pubs staying open

Options
2»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 886 ✭✭✭NasserShammaz

No worries there'll be a feud started before the sun goes down and 40 guards will be pulled from proper duties to deal with the skum..

Seal the doors like the did in China

• Registered Users Posts: 15,875 ✭✭✭✭Spanish Eyes

I think that cohort might have calming and uplifting substances galore in their stash to ride out this wave. Alchohol is no problem either for them they will get it or else.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,884 ✭✭✭Coillte_Bhoy

I get the feeling you are trying to bait me.

The Guards closed a pub the other night there was video of it posted here.
    How come you choose to ignore that?

You’re comedy act is lost on me.

Well maybe there was good reaosn to close it the other night, i really dont know and im sure if they had a good legally sound reason to close Rathkelae they might have have done so. Im not at any wind up, merely repeating what Niall Collins TD said today, i relaly dont know what your issyue is with me but anyway. I havent seen the video form the other night, got a link?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,763 ✭✭✭✭whisky_galore

Thankfully they don't mix too much and are easy to spot

They don't mix in your social circles but they still go to all the places every one else goes, SuperValu, Lidl, Circle K whatever.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,268 ✭✭✭twowheelsonly

I get the feeling you are trying to bait me.

The Guards closed a pub the other night there was video of it posted here.
    How come you choose to ignore that?

You’re comedy act is lost on me.

I'm presuming that you're talking about the one on Sunday night. (Cabra AFAIR...)
    That was at 1.30am when the pub was supposed to be closed at 11 so not relative at all.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭CinemaGuy45

Well maybe there was good reaosn to close it the other night, i really dont know and im sure if they had a good legally sound reason to close Rathkelae they might have have done so. Im not at any wind up, merely repeating what Niall Collins TD said today, i relaly dont know what your issyue is with me but anyway. I havent seen the video form the other night, got a link?

This fish is not biting and if you want to see the video it’s in one of the main threads.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 886 ✭✭✭NasserShammaz

They don't mix in your social circles but they still go to all the places every one else goes, SuperValu, Lidl, Circle K whatever.

I've always practiced social distancing from our ethnic whatever they are so I'm lucky .

I'm presuming that you're talking about the one on Sunday night. (Cabra AFAIR...)
    That was at 1.30am when the pub was supposed to be closed at 11 so not relative at all.

So I assume the guards will be doing the same tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,268 ✭✭✭twowheelsonly

So I assume the guards will be doing the same tonight.

Only if they're in breach of the licensing laws I'd imagine.

IMO everything will change this weekend and we'll be looking at full mandatory lockdowns from next week onwards.

I've always practiced social distancing from our ethnic whatever they are so I'm lucky .

I hear they like to drop in.

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,344 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

They've been told to close

If the law forces them to, then that's it

Really don't know why we need a new thread for every bit of gossip

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement