Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weight managing apps?

Options
  • 11-03-2020 12:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭

Hi folks. Before dig in to weight loss programm, i am seen a lot weight managing apps for phones, and out of curiosity wondering is anyone were using them? Any good? Seems to be not cost arm and leg, 7-15 euro, depends of app, is advices received working? Before payment apps request different info (hight, weigh, any alergies, what food would like to keep etc.), also showing weight loss plan, seems to very unrealistic loose 29 kilos in 2 months time.
    If anyone could recommend, let me know.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭lozenges

I use my fitness Pal, it's free but you can upgrade to a premium service. I find it very good.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Mar4ix

lozenges wrote: »
    I use my fitness Pal, it's free but you can upgrade to a premium service. I find it very good.

Does it make food diet and fitness programm?

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭lozenges

Mar4ix wrote: »

It has meal and exercise plans yeah. I don't use those particularly often - I use it more for accurate calorie tracking - so I can't say how good they are.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,558 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

Mar4ix wrote: »

It doesn't present a diet for you. It allows you to input everything you've eaten and drunk in the day and give you the calorie count of all that.

Advertisement