Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

alphashoppers virus

Options
  • 10-03-2020 1:58am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 42

Had this on my apple pro this weekend and it caused lots of glitching when internet searching. Anyone come across this virus? When I deleted it from the ""Manage data" area it reappeared repeatedly.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,776 ✭✭✭con747

Had this on my apple pro this weekend and it caused lots of glitching when internet searching. Anyone come across this virus? When I deleted it from the ""Manage data" area it reappeared repeatedly.

https://macsecurity.net/view/290-alphashoppers-co-mac

Don't expect anything from life, just be grateful to be alive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 dolly darling

Thanks con747 ... impressively quick reply! Thought I had gotten rid of it but after posting here the virus reappeared! I'm not great in this area and have found my mac to be pretty good at avoiding viruses in the past. Conducted a clean over the weekend (I'm sure that's not the proper technical term!) but the downside of this is that I can't locate my old downloads (only the previous 7 day downloads appear). Thanks again

Advertisement