Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what CoronaVirus precautions are your club taking?

Options
1424344454648»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 704 ✭✭✭BoldReason

Golfhead65 wrote: »
    Nah, I'm all for doing what anyone wants not doing what I tell you to do unlike some posters do on this

Also do us a favour or and leave out the last bit of that previous statement. It is like some sly way of throwing a dig at someone.

• Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭hurikane

Nah, I'm all for doing what anyone wants not doing what I tell you to do unlike some posters do on this

FYP

• Registered Users Posts: 27,073 ✭✭✭✭GreeBo

BoldReason wrote: »
    Also do us a favour or and leave out the last bit of that previous statement. It is like some sly way of throwing a dig at someone.

Ah sure don't worry about that, I'll soldier on and give them metaphorical yellow cards in my head. Too many and you go onto GreeBo's other list :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 27,073 ✭✭✭✭GreeBo

It not a personal attack it's just something I picked up on..I've a friend who always thinks he's right, it's his way or no way and throws the baby out with the bathwater if he doesn't get his way, we leave him to it as we know him well and we give him leaway as he comes around to rational thinking eventually..he has asbergers !

Not a personal attack?:confused:
    And now I have aspergers?:rolleyes:
    Pitiful sorry life you must lead, sure you be better off burying yourself in a cave or something...One thing I've noticed on this Boards thing is YOU are always right (not) so there isn't much point arguing or debating with you anymore, must be the former mod in you that thinks you are always right...
    Yes Garda 3 bags full Garda V you Garda..who the fcuk do you think you are.
    Fair play, I admire an upstanding honest citizen who upholds the letter of the law who never drives too fast, jaywalks, drinks after hours, fiddles their tax (just a little) and expects everyone to do the same..on the other hand if you are so worried you could play holes within your range and scratch the rest.

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭Break80

This isn,t hypothetical at all.
    I can actually do this but I need advice.
    I normally play Saturday morning but my course is 16 kms from my house.
    I will be allowed back to work on the 18th free to travel unrestricted in the course of my job.
    Part of my work involves calling to private house builds/sites to survey work to be carried out.
    I can easily arrange to call to some job beyond my golf course as the crow flies and play a round of golf
    before getting to my work.
    My Question is, Am I breaking the travel restriction by doing this. If so please explain why?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,171 ✭✭✭✭prawnsambo

Break80 wrote: »
    This isn,t hypothetical at all.
    I can actually do this but I need advice.
    I normally play Saturday morning but my course is 16 kms from my house.
    I will be allowed back to work on the 18th free to travel unrestricted in the course of my job.
    Part of my work involves calling to private house builds/sites to survey work to be carried out.
    I can easily arrange to call to some job beyond my golf course as the crow flies and play a round of golf
    before getting to my work.
    My Question is, Am I breaking the travel restriction by doing this. If so please explain why?
    I suggest you phone your local Garda station and ask them. The Gardai I've spoken to have said they're quite happy to deal with queries like this and answer them all the tine.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

And we are done. Give you all a few days to grow up.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement