Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

oats galore

Options
  • 09-03-2020 12:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 557 ✭✭✭

just recently discovered oats and feck the are yummy, was wondering from a pure nutritional point of view , how do you think it would work to have warm oats in the morning , overnights oat for lunch usually with a full banana , raspberries and bluberries and then a good diner in the evening like steak, chicken fish with asparagus spuds carrots

would this meet my general needs do u think?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭Baseball72

I steep the oats in water overnight, heat in the micro wave, add chia seed, greek style yogurt, dash of honey and lactose free milk - a good start to the day foodwise, after that though my lunch and evening meals vary and possibly not as nutritional as breakfast.

Advertisement