Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

16:00 Friday Sligo Train ex Connolly

Options
  • 27-02-2020 11:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,440 ✭✭✭

I've booked a seat from Connolly. If I board instead at Drumcondra will my seat be taken? Will I get a seat at all or is it standing room only?

What time does the train open for boarding at Connolly if I need to head in?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,155 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

cdaly_ wrote: »
    I've booked a seat from Connolly. If I board instead at Drumcondra will my seat be taken? Will I get a seat at all or is it standing room only?

What time does the train open for boarding at Connolly if I need to head in?

Someone else may give you a fuller answer but I got the 3pm last week at Connolly. Was boarding from 2.30 or so. We got on at 2.40 (when we noticed it). A handful got on at Drumcondra and there were still plenty seats. Didn’t see any arguments. More got on at Maynooth and by now it was fairly full but didn’t see any standing

• Registered Users Posts: 10,667 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

It could be taken.

People will assume you didn't turn up and it wont say reserved from Drumcondra if the service is busy.

Advertisement