Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Three Sim only plan (50% off for 6 months)

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭trigger26

I just signed up for the half price sime yesterday but it doesnt mention €15 a month anywhere on my order, just €30! Do you have tyo put in voucher code when signing up?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭LeakingLava

Does anyone know if any of these offers are 'unlimited calls' including landlines?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,618 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 461 ✭✭TetraSonic55

trigger26 wrote: »
    I just signed up for the half price sime yesterday but it doesnt mention €15 a month anywhere on my order, just €30! Do you have tyo put in voucher code when signing up?

It doesn't come up when you place the order. It will come up on your bill however.

okidoki987 wrote: »

Hi, apologies. I was actually looking more towards the 30 day rolling or the monthly topup ones. Just because of COVID, we may have some time that we will be working from home [need to call landlines for this] and some time that we have to come in physically so I wouldn't want to be tied to a contract because some of the months I may not even need the service at all. I will be using this service on a second phone so I wouldn't be using it constantly.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭Ten Pin

Hi, apologies. I was actually looking more towards the 30 day rolling or the monthly topup ones. Just because of COVID, we may have some time that we will be working from home [need to call landlines for this] and some time that we have to come in physically so I wouldn't want to be tied to a contract because some of the months I may not even need the service at all. I will be using this service on a second phone so I wouldn't be using it constantly.

If only using it for calls, there are better options with Eir PAYG for 10e, Tesco PAYG for 15e and Vodafone PAYG for 20e.

Ten Pin wrote: »
    If only using it for calls, there are better options with Eir PAYG for 10e, Tesco PAYG for 15e and Vodafone PAYG for 20e.

The eir offer is actually pretty much exactly what I need, apart from not being able to confirm if the offer of unlimited calls include landline. I've gone through the terms and conditions but can't seem to find the exact detail for it. I'll get onto them and ask about it. Thank you very much!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭Ten Pin

Eir 10e PAYG includes landline and mobile calls, AFAIK it's max 5000 minutes per 28 days.

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭freebee23

I have 4 sim only unlimited plans with three mobile for my immediate family members. These were costing €15 each per month. Got an offer from Eir of €10 each per month. Chatted with a three customer rep on Tuesday just gone and they have matched the price for each number for 12 months. Very happy result. Saving €20 a month or €240 for the year as I am very happy with the three service.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,618 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Ten Pin wrote: »

Virgin also have a €15 a month for 12 months on a 30 day contract.
    Unlimited Data, Calls and texts.
    However a few people have had problems getting SMS texts (moi included)
    from banks on Virgin.

• Advertisement
Advertisement