Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garage on slope

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,164 ✭✭✭blackbox

Given the slope and the obvious way of getting ventilation I think I'd have had to have incorporated an inspection pit.

I considered it but it was going to be have more complexity than I was prepared to take on.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,248 ✭✭✭✭Calahonda52

blackbox wrote: »
    I considered it but it was going to be have more complexity than I was prepared to take on.

It's a mighty mighty job, a credit to your skills, with a little help from the lads here.:D
    you could store rebar in the HC :)

“I can’t pay my staff or mortgage with instagram likes”.

Just out of curiousity, blackbox, what's the ceiling height of the ceiling space on the rear? Can you stand up in it? Also, do you plan to put anything on there to enclose it?

Looks a good, tidy job.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,248 ✭✭✭✭Calahonda52

Just out of curiousity, blackbox, what's the ceiling height of the ceiling space on the rear? Can you stand up in it? Also, do you plan to put anything on there to enclose it?

Looks a good, tidy job.
    He could store decommissioned Soviet era mortar launchers. :)
    https://www.rte.ie/news/ireland/2020/1210/1183616-mortar-launcher/

“I can’t pay my staff or mortgage with instagram likes”.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,164 ✭✭✭blackbox

Looks a good, tidy job.

No, you can't stand up in it. Just over 1 metre.

Not planning to enclose it - ventilation. Thinking of drying logs in it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement