Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 28 Mini Blank Tranfer Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,647 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

Perez or Barnes for Leicester. Who would you go for lads?

Went for Barnes myself, been their best player any game I've seen them since Xmas

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭shatners bassoon

Any word on Rico? Was he just dropped?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,508 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Dumping Lundstram finally for a playing player makes super sense for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,567 ✭✭✭patmac

patmac wrote: »
    He’s not the only one though, Vardy has 7 points in the last 5 games. I have 10 players this week and 2 ft.
    Thinking Aguero/ Grealish to Martial/Vardy and then Vardy to Auba the following week but then that could go pear shaped as well.

But then again
    https://twitter.com/lateriser12/status/1232287681909968896?s=21

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭ShimSlady

Those stats are anything but surprising. He had a barnstorming first half to the season.

It doesn't necessarily mean he will finish as strongly

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭The real mccoy 91

Toying with a -4 or play dendonker. Lucas may go I've held onto him far too long as it is it's just a matter of do I upgrade dendonker(have 4m itb) or leave him and play him or leave him and get rid of Stevens.

Could get a 3.9 in for stevens and I'd have the exact money for mane would

• Registered Users Posts: 9,368 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Vardy's season can be summed up as:

1. Normal Vardy
    2. "it's.... Rebekah Vadry"..... Vardy turns into an English Aguero
    3. Rebekah Vardy gives birth... Vardy turns into an English Callum Robinson

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Im thinking VVD and Kdb to Boly and Mane

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭claw

I have 12 players for the upcoming week, but two of them are Traore and Hayden. Are people with Hayden planning to stick with him as he might be needed if Traore is only a sub again!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,647 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

Im thinking VVD and Kdb to Boly and Mane

I'd be keeping VVD and KDB for the season

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,622 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Finally got rid of Rico even though he potentially has a game this week.

Charlie Taylor is the new man in which gives me 10 potential starters....might take a hit I think to reluctantly sell Stevens for Saiss or Stephens

I'd be keeping VVD and KDB for the season

Id be gambling on KDB only having 2 games in 4 gws and one of those him probably having reduced minutes against Burnley. It would give me TAA salah mane which for the next 4 gws is the liverpool trio Id prefer. Kdb would come back in gw 33.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,243 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

Thinking of Fleck out for Snodgrass. Might even ditch Grealish, his fixtures aren't great

• Registered Users Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭elefant

gammygils wrote: »
    Thinking of Fleck out for Snodgrass. Might even ditch Grealish, his fixtures aren't great

I'm very short on players for this weekend, so also considering Grealish out with his future fixtures in mind. It's a tough decision though since he's been so good, and I got him for 5.9 originally.

Snodgrass was one of the replacements I looked at, but his upcoming fixtures are also terrible. Barnes and Armstrong are two others I have an eye on, but I'm finding it hard to get too excited about either of them.

To sum up, I haven't clue what I'll do, and may just drive on with 8 players for the gameweek.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭macraignil

claw wrote: »
    I have 12 players for the upcoming week, but two of them are Traore and Hayden. Are people with Hayden planning to stick with him as he might be needed if Traore is only a sub again!

Already switched Hayden to Jorginho with my free transfer this week. Only got Hayden in a couple of weeks ago to allow funds for Aguero and both have brought in very little in the way of points since then.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,344 ✭✭✭Porthallian

Why all the Jorginho love? Hasn't exactly been hitting decent scores lately.

Wouldn't it be better to spend an extra 0.3 for Snodgrass or Armstrong?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭claw

macraignil wrote: »
    Already switched Hayden to Jorginho with my free transfer this week. Only got Hayden in a couple of weeks ago to allow funds for Aguero and both have brought in very little in the way of points since then.

I only have 0.6 to spend on getting rid of Hayden, I don't really want to put Cantwell back in. The only other option I see there is Mooy but I don't fancy Brighton at all. Which means he will score over the weekend :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,675 ✭✭✭thunderdog

Looking at Aguero and Grealish out for Fernandes and Vardy. Fernandes for the form, Vardy for the fixtures.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Anyone an idea of when City DGW being confirmed?

I’ve Egan, Mahrez, Aguero & KdB

If it is to slot in GW29 then I think I’d hold and potentially move on someone else.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭macraignil

Why all the Jorginho love? Hasn't exactly been hitting decent scores lately.

Wouldn't it be better to spend an extra 0.3 for Snodgrass or Armstrong?

If I had the extra 0.3 I would definitely be going Snodgrass instead of Jorginho. Jorginho is defensive midfield which is usually a no go for fantasy football points but there is a chance he might get a penalty.

• Advertisement

Chesty08 wrote: »
    Anyone an idea of when City DGW being confirmed?

I’ve Egan, Mahrez, Aguero & KdB

If it is to slot in GW29 then I think I’d hold and potentially move on someone else.

This DGW 29 stuff has all come about because Ben Crellin is talking about it. I find the % chance he is talking about it happening as bizzare. There is a potential space in the calendar for it in that week but Id have my doubts it suits either team and now with Chelsea going out of the CL it frees up them. I also cant see how they can announce it before either team has qualified for the FA cup QF which makes next week a week before it would take place the earliest they would announce it.

This DGW 29 stuff has all come about because Ben Crellin is talking about it. I find the % chance he is talking about it happening as bizzare. There is a potential space in the calendar for it in that week but Id have my doubts it suits either team and now with Chelsea going out of the CL it frees up them. I also cant see how they can announce it before either team has qualified for the FA cup QF which makes next week a week before it would take place the earliest they would announce it.

Yes makes sense, heightens the probability of a City TGW should they progress in CL too.

Don’t know who to move on of the 3. Only want Aubameyang for Aguero & think Mahrez plays v United in next GW.

KdB may be the shout as he is likely to be involved in all other cup matches.

Chesty08 wrote: »
    Yes makes sense, heightens the probability of a City TGW should they progress in CL too.

Don’t know who to move on of the 3. Only want Aubameyang for Aguero & think Mahrez plays v United in next GW.

KdB may be the shout as he is likely to be involved in all other cup matches.

Mahrez & KdB start tonight. Aguero Benched.

Think It’ll be common to see Aguero benched going into away legs in CL meaning more likely to play PL

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭IrishLad90

made some massive changes to the squad
    it was needed but I've also taken a massive HIT

Calvert lewin b.fernandez vardy Maguire dendoncker ALL IN
    aguero mahrez lundstram martinelli propper ALL OUT

• Registered Users Posts: 9,368 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Crellin is a useful resource but he spouts an awful lot of rubbish to drum up interest. There's a tiny chance of the GW29 double, he's tweeting about it every day to generate interest and followers.

De Bruyne on pens!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭Dazzler0911

Looking for some Leicester coverage with their nice fixtures coming up....Can't decide between Barnes and Perez....someone help me decide? Not sure either are considered guaranteed starters

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Dendoncker to Cantwell I think. Just found out he has the same birthday as me so hopefully that’s a good omen :P

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Looking for some Leicester coverage with their nice fixtures coming up....Can't decide between Barnes and Perez....someone help me decide? Not sure either are considered guaranteed starters

Perez, no contest. Barnes is being talked up cause he got three goals in three games but outside of that he hasnt been great

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Two FT's and a chance to get rid of Docoure and Kelly.
    Who to go for?
    As it is,I've 10 players minus a keeper this week.

Advertisement