Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Race numbers and license

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭tonytiger81

Mine arrived today. What’s the story with the bike numbers, does anyone actually use them? Haven’t had a licence in a few years so it’s new to me.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,492 Mod ✭✭✭✭CramCycle

Mine arrived today. What’s the story with the bike numbers, does anyone actually use them? Haven’t had a licence in a few years so it’s new to me.

Yep, some.comms aren't too pushed but others are, everyone uses them.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 19,890 Mod ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

A gilet with translucent pockets is how i plan to make my hundreds.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,645 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Weepsie wrote: »

With such pockets on skin suits I'm quite surprised one hasn't surfaced to date. The sheer horror of pin holes in Mistral gillet gives me nightmares.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 6,828 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeeee

Weepsie wrote: »

NoPinz may have beaten you to the punch I think...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭tonytiger81

How about some weird magnet idea: https://www.bike24.com/p2221019.html?q=race+number

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 6,828 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeeee

How about some weird magnet idea: https://www.bike24.com/p2221019.html?q=race+number

I have something similar to that. They're great for not putting holes in a Jersey but impossible to put on a skinsuit on my experience!
    They're super fiddly to put on though.

Advertisement