Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why was there so many crazy serial killers around in the 70s and 80s?

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 586 ✭✭✭Redneck Reject71

Back home, they suspect a few serial killers are mimicking the MO of the cartels to avoid being caught. Just recently they did catch a man who skinned his girlfriend and her mother and aunt.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,323 ✭✭✭JustAThought

i don’t know -wern’t a fair few of them married or out putting it about ?Makes you wonder about the offspring of murderers and serial killers : were they told, do they( the mothers or the kids) know, and has any study been done on crime & the children / relatives of SK & mass killers -nature or nurture? Don’t they say a relative of our unconviced SK was also a violent rapist, that predator men often cite the violent behaviour of their fathers -is it a gene that can condense rather than dilute in the next generation?I wonder what the stats will show for next generation of current murderers and predator murderers like that guy with the porsche & architects degree up the dublin mountains...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 501 ✭✭✭squawker

I worked with Levi Belfield, went on nights out with him and other work mates, never really like him though he was always to eager to please. But he could be good craic

have to say I was shocked when I saw him on the newspaper years later

Just goes to show you that killers like that can easily hide in plain sight

Advertisement