Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Briarpatch (Rosario Dawson)

Options
  • 07-02-2020 5:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭

Okay.. so this show has 2 Producers from Mr Robot (Sam Esmail and Chad Hamilton).
    Another producer and the screenplay writer (Andy Greenwald) does not have much IMDB credits for writing but it says he wrote for Legion on his wiki

Small Intro:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Briarpatch_(TV_series)
    Briarpatch is an American anthology series starring Rosario Dawson based on the Ross Thomas novel of the same name.
    and
    Premise
    When Detective Felicity Dill is killed in a car bombing her sister Allegra Dill, an investigator working for a senator returns home to San Bonifacio to find her killer.

Trailer:

1: I didn't see much in the trailer but then I noticed the list of of creators. This feels really well made. Also feels that it's going to have a lot more to it than is immediately obvious.
    Rosario Dawson is doing a great acting job. That scene
    in the hospital as it all just came crushing down
    !
    So as a guess, I'm thinking
    drug running, gun running but with something like an awareness that was there at the end of,
    the Nicolas Cage film,
    Lord of War

Finally, looks like Whatsisname spotted this series in the distance a while back :)
    He's also a producer of Briarpatch starring Rosario Dawson which is out next year.
    (Mr Robot producer Sam Esmail)

Comments

Advertisement