Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Album Covers PEEHS 2: The Reveal!

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,279 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Damn. Really didn't think Yeah Yeah Yeah's would sheep.

Me neither, and I certainly didn't think it would score more than the White Stripes. It's funny how the ones you think are really obvious very often score a lot less than you'd expect.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,695 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

Zaph wrote: »
    It's funny how the ones you think are really obvious very often score a lot less than you'd expect.

It did cross my mind this evening that I was happy I was running it, not playing. It would have driven me mental :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Damn. Really didn't think Yeah Yeah Yeah's would sheep. :(
    Me neither, and I certainly didn't think it would score more than the White Stripes. It's funny how the ones you think are really obvious very often score a lot less than you'd expect.

I'm pretty sure by the time I got down to that last question, I just thought, f**k it let's just go for one of the most obvious ones to finish things off... Go big or go home! :D

Once again, I feel so gutted for you both. Those last few rounds were intense.

It did cross my mind this evening that I was happy I was running it, not playing. It would have driven me mental :pac:

And yet you're perfectly OK with fcuking about with our mental health. :D

I'm pretty sure by the time I got down to that last question, I just thought, f**k it let's just go for one of the most obvious ones to finish things off... Go big or go home! :D

Once again, I feel so gutted for you both. Those last few rounds were intense.

Tbh, I didn't care who won, either way I was getting my best finish in one of these things so I was happy. But I'm glad there was an overall winner, because I would have felt sorry for EN having to come up with a load more album covers for the tie-break round. :pac:

• Advertisement

And yet you're perfectly OK with fcuking about with our mental health. :D
    I can't look after you all!
    ...I would have felt sorry for EN having to come up with a load more album covers for the tie-break round. :pac:
    On the spot... :p

Just caught up there, Great game EN, thanks for running.
    Congrats L :)

For everyone bemoaning the scores, I've just remembered I put this in the OP...
    HINT: Now, take this with a pinch of salt as I may be completely wrong this time... but... last time we played this obvious answers often scored low as people avoided them. It's often the middle ground that scores high

You should have listened to me :p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Fcuk sake. I had Taylor Swift down and Mr Molly convinced me to change it. But I thought Picture This were the freaking Pet Shop Boys. Lol. Yer man is the spit of Marty Pello. Thank god I didn't put them down!

I love these games though. So much work gone into it and it's so frustrating. Well done EN. I'm just happy I was able to identify correctly in each round. Just need to learn my lesson to go with the most obvious one from now on.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,822 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Note to self, next time pick the most obvious terrible pop album cover that every recognises but won't admit it :pac:

• Advertisement
Advertisement