Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ramen

Options
  • 04-02-2020 2:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭

Any recommendations on what to have in here

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭Chip Whitley

Minime2.5 wrote: »
    Any recommendations on what to have in here

Massaman

• Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭dzilla

Pangyang Curry. Small bit of heat but not too much.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭MartyMcFly84

Dont order the Ramen........they dont have any.

On another note its generally pretty fresh and everything is fairly decent. Probably some of the better Asian style food in Waterford.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,436 ✭✭✭dartboardio

To be honest I find Ramen a bit of a commercial version of the dishes. Wouldn't return

Bell pepper have a wonderful massaman, rayong and others.

Bell pepper are there a few years (beside shaws) and you can get any main course €7.99 any day until 4pm

I tried ramen a few weeks ago and found it to be an extremely sweet, boring version of the dish I like! Maybe I just got the wrong thing.. But it wasn't great!

Haven't been in there but smells nice when passing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭MartyMcFly84

To be honest I find Ramen a bit of a commercial version of the dishes. Wouldn't return

Bell pepper have a wonderful massaman, rayong and others.

Bell pepper are there a few years (beside shaws) and you can get any main course €7.99 any day until 4pm

I tried ramen a few weeks ago and found it to be an extremely sweet, boring version of the dish I like! Maybe I just got the wrong thing.. But it wasn't great!

Not a fan of Bell Pepper. Although I do agree its priced much better. Will go in and try the Massaman. To be honest I am not much of a fan of Massaman outside of Thailand. They use Chicken Thigh and leg which adds much more flavour to the dish than chicken breast that is used here for convenience.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,436 ✭✭✭dartboardio

Not a fan of Bell Pepper. Although I do agree its priced much better. Will go in and try the Massaman. To be honest I am not much of a fan of Massaman outside of Thailand. They use Chicken Thigh and leg which adds much more flavour to the dish than chicken breast that is used here for convenience.

Yeah the price is great in bell pepper. In ramen I know they do a specific main €8 before 8 deal but bell pepper is any dish for €7.99 before 4pm

The massaman is really tasty in bell pepper, I often get the vegetarian one instead of chicken because there's potatoes in it so it could be quite bland with just chicken and potatoes and onions!

Way nicer with mushrooms, sweetcorn, brocoli etc

Advertisement