Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Away Game Match Tickets

Options
  • 31-01-2020 9:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭

Hi all
    Long time reader

In London now last minute weekend of the ire/eng visiting friends. what are chances of getting tickets at this stage? Never been to twickenham but was thinking ther might be a fan zone or something if we don’t get tickets?

Any thoughts

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

You’re better off finding a decent boozer in the city if you don’t get tickets. Twickenham is a long way out for a gamble of a ticket.
    Try #ticketfairy on twitter or use a few of the fan accounts to see if they could help out.

• Registered Users Posts: 879 ✭✭✭eclipsechaser

Hi all
    Long time reader

In London now last minute weekend of the ire/eng visiting friends. what are chances of getting tickets at this stage? Never been to twickenham but was thinking ther might be a fan zone or something if we don’t get tickets?

Any thoughts

Having a sign at the rail stations or ticket collection at the stadium can be a good idea. Worked for me for the Paddy's Day Grandslam in Twickenham. More than 1 ticket will be tough though.
    https://www.irishtimes.com/sport/rugby/international/supporters-jubilant-after-slamming-chariot-off-the-rails-1.3431537?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭I see sheep

I'm trying to find tickets for Paris but this page is confusing - https://billets.stadefrance.com/selection/package?productId=1560788249&lang=en

Don't seem to be able to buy them for just one match, any ideas? thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭kaiserrussel

Having a sign at the rail stations or ticket collection at the stadium can be a good idea. Worked for me for the Paddy's Day Grandslam in Twickenham. More than 1 ticket will be tough though.
    https://www.irishtimes.com/sport/rugby/international/supporters-jubilant-after-slamming-chariot-off-the-rails-1.3431537?

Thanks that was my plan - have a sign

Appreciate your message

• Registered Users Posts: 21 aedanknight

I'm trying to find tickets for Paris but this page is confusing - https://billets.stadefrance.com/selection/package?productId=1560788249&lang=en

I think they have bundled the Ireland tickets with the Italy game. I imagine after their game this weekend against Italy the Irish tickets will be back on sale individually again, that's what I'm hoping anyway.

Probably hoping desperate Irish fans stump up cash for the Italy game just to get the Irish ticket.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 Little Town

I'm trying to find tickets for Paris but this page is confusing -

I have 2 tickets which I can no longer use, if you would like to buy them at face value?

I have 2 tickets which I can no longer use, if you would like to buy them at face value?

assume you mean for the other guy for France?

Hi all
    Long time reader

Any thoughts

Hi all

Just bumping this again case any one has any ideas since

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭Fireball81

Hi all

Just bumping this again case any one has any ideas since

Cheers

Head out to the train station/ Cabbage Patch pub and you might get one, near the Lexus car dealership can be handy too.

Loads of peoples with signs last time but that was a grand slam decider.

Advertisement