We have updated our Privacy Notice, you can read the updated document here
Mods please check the Moderators Group for an important update on Mod tools. If you do not have access to the group, please PM Niamh. Thanks!

UFC MMA LOG 2020

124»

Comments

  • #2


    BET 67


    parisian porter under 1.5 rounds
    evans dumont fight to go the distance
    10 returns 24.18
    Hills


  • #2


    mailburner wrote: »
    BET 66

    Josh Parisian by ko round one 5/2
    14


    carlyle pts 4/1 :(
    4

    smith sub 4/1 :)
    4

    1 treble at 79/1

    Hills
    mailburner wrote: »
    BET 67


    parisian porter under 1.5 rounds :(
    evans dumont fight to go the distance :)
    10 returns 24.18
    Hills

    Staked 33/ret20/-13

    Just a smith sub, carlyle loses on pts and parisian is not ufc
    material, got carried away with porter thinking he was a sitting
    duck when in fact he was the better conditioned fighter and the
    only fighter in it after round one.

    Total Staked 1467/ Ret 1654.23/+187.23


  • #2


    BET 68


    Single
    Oliveira, Charles Points @ 6/1
    Ferguson v Oliveira

    Method Of Victory

    Bet Ref.
    386/582
    Stake
    £5.00
    Est. Returns
    £35.00

    Moicano, Renato Submission @ 9/2
    Moicano v Fiziev
    Method Of Victory
    Stake
    £5.00
    Est. Returns
    £27.50

    Trixie
    Oliveira, Charles Points @ 6/1
    Ferguson v Oliveira
    Method Of Victory
    Moicano, Renato Submission @ 9/2
    Moicano v Fiziev
    Method Of Victory
    Holland, Kevin Points @ 7/4
    Holland v Souza
    Method Of Victory


    Stake
    £4.00
    Est. Returns
    £178.75


    betfred


  • #2


    BET 69

    Oliveria 27/20
    24
    betfred


    holland pts 11/4
    6

    pp


    holland pts 7/4
    moicano pts 3/1
    oliveira pts 6/1
    2 treble
    betfred


  • #2


    mailburner wrote: »
    BET 68


    Single
    Oliveira, Charles Points @ 6/1
    Ferguson v Oliveira

    Method Of Victory

    Bet Ref.
    386/582
    Stake
    £5.00
    Est. Returns
    £35.00

    Moicano, Renato Submission @ 9/2
    Moicano v Fiziev
    Method Of Victory
    Stake
    £5.00
    Est. Returns
    £27.50

    Trixie
    Oliveira, Charles Points @ 6/1
    Ferguson v Oliveira
    Method Of Victory
    Moicano, Renato Submission @ 9/2
    Moicano v Fiziev
    Method Of Victory
    Holland, Kevin Points @ 7/4
    Holland v Souza
    Method Of Victory


    Stake
    £4.00
    Est. Returns
    £178.75


    betfred
    mailburner wrote: »
    BET 69

    Oliveria 27/20
    24
    betfred


    holland pts 11/4
    6

    pp


    holland pts 7/4
    moicano pts 3/1
    oliveira pts 6/1
    2 treble
    betfred

    Oliveira wins on pts, rest lost

    staked 46/ret 91.40/+45.40


    Total Staked 1513/ Ret 1745.63/+232.63


  • #2


    BET 70


    SINGLES
    POWERED UP
    Khaos Williams v Michel Pereira - Fight Result
    Khaos Williams
    EVS
    11/10
    Stake:
    €50.00
    Potential returns:
    €100.00
    €105.00
    pp



    fancy williams and surprised he's not favourite, mp has looked good against inferior opponents.


  • #2


    BET 71

    Williams round 3 13/2
    5

    Williams points 13/2
    5

    neal by ko round 4 22/1
    2


    neal ko round 4 williams round 2
    2 double
    same two with Aldo pts
    1


    Bet 365

    neal ko round 4 williams pts
    1 double
    pp


  • #2


    BET 72


    aldo neal 3/1
    10
    pp enhanced (11/5 next best)


  • #2


    mailburner wrote: »
    Oliveira wins on pts, rest lost

    staked 46/ret 91.40/+45.40


    Total Staked 1513/ Ret 1745.63/+232.63

    -76 on last card

    Total Staked 1589/ret 1745.63/+156.63


Society & Culture